JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
me and many others I know cannot fast when taking certain meds that require food . I am on special diet and supplements that one needs to take with food. I also do not have a tub to bathe in..only showers so I guess once again I am sol ...lol but I have certain protocols to stick to as I am a lung cancer patient ..cannot get medical care where I live because a lot of places still require a mask...too dangerous when you have lung issues and I have many..I figure by the time this breaks loose I will be long gone anyway.. so gl to all the people trying to fast I wish you well with E1 trying to better yourselves...much love to you all from Canada
01:08 AM - Feb 16, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
17 February, 07:11
In response Terri ... to his Publication
"FASTS" are deprivation of our usual routines, comforts, EZ answers,
convenient excuses...

SO THAT we may attune our attention to what we are avoiding, distracted from, unaware of...
Biblically, "PRAYER & FASTING" are paired, REPENTANCE often part of the "Aha!" that occurs...

WHAT you do to your bod accounts for little, unless you've got time to walk thru the time you've set aside to CONVERSE intensely w/ our CREATOR, humbly asking for mercy & direction,
moment-to-moment,
w/ whatever crops⬆️,
including health problems,
DIVINE personal revelations wrt your suffering,

1 Tim. 4:4-8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
17 February, 10:15
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
I've lost 62 pounds so I do not eat much food any day of the week.. I also include God and prayer and gratitude daily . I have been doing this for 23 years now.. Igot rid of eating the wrong foods and no drinking other than my juicing and water and coffee... I have done some grounding but not every day. I talk to God for about 2 hours a day minimum.. God has been in my heart since I was old enough to pray.. there is not much more I can think of that I can do..I have been stuck in my home for almost 5 years and see almost no one..no phone calls either..my friends and family have deserted me so I have no one to talk to or get help.. I am doing the best I can but ty just the same for your input...hugs from Canada

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 February, 06:48
You could try grounding! ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 06:42
Nana would agree with Fan, speak to your lungs daily, tell your body, your very cells that you are now in charge and awake and command them to start multiplying into a healthy cell with every division, tell them how blessed and wonderfully made you are now and all your plans together for the future. Talk to you body in positives all the time instead of negatives.
Try not to speak your own demise into existence.
Command your frequency to rise and joy to fill your heart and share that goodness with others around you.

What do you have to lose really?
See the doors you want opened, speak them into existence.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 February, 06:40
🙏😤

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 February, 10:18
I do not believe that you will be long gone. We should all be mindful regarding what we spell into being. Words have power. In a pinch, when I don't have access to filtered water, I speak theses words into my glass...

Love, Mercy, Compassion.

It changes the water on a molecular level. Also, grief is stored in the lungs. Take care of yourself Patriot.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 February, 09:44
Thank you for this insight ! "Grief stored in the lungs." Some days I have a deep cough, other days no problem. Know it has to do w/ my water intake. Now I see the connection. And if I meditate w/ deep breathing, I am so much more at peace. Life is amazing ! Blessings Friend !

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 06:40
What is taken/ or stored in the heart?