Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😢

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬
10:19 AM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
23 January, 12:07
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Sending you lots of love, hugs and light Evangelina. Our Divine Creator will cover you in comfort and peace -- lean into Him. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 07:24
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you very much CharRose 💞🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
23 January, 11:39
Someone shared this a few days ago. Some reason I felt like I needed to save it 🤗
Family was the absolute most hardest obstacle in my journey.
Love them at a distance. But never give up on them.
Much Love Patriot 🤍

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:10
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
I love this, THANK YOU!!❤️ signed, a Black Sheep 😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 10:08
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Perfect share Texas Traveler! 🤗
Great advice 💞

Putting all the awesome responses in a folder, so if need be
I can refresh myself 😁❤️

Much better today.. Thank You God 🙌

Love~🧡

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
23 January, 11:25
Foggy and forgetful.

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:28
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Yes.. that too. That isn't anything new for me unfortunately.
Prayers for both of us.. 🙏💞

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:24
My heart is overwhelmed. I can't thank you all enough for your support and prayers. I love you all 💞

I did something a few weeks ago I have been repeatedly warned not to do. I couldn't stop myself. I have a small family and am very concerned about them. My daughter reacted with the most hurtful words anyone can say to another. Thus began my downward spiral.

Lesson learned.. hopefully 😢

God has never hidden His manifest Presence from me throughout my life. I know He won't start now. I have to give my Precious Family over to God. I can not wake them up. As much as I desire for it to happen.. it just isn't. I am giving it all up to Him.

You know my heart Father. I release my Family into Your Loving
and Most Capable Hands, In Jesus Precious Name 🙌🙌🙌

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
23 January, 05:37
🙏❤️Prayers going up in your honor.
Remember,
WWG1WGA
We are in this together🙏❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 11:48
Prayers for you, Evangelina. Families are so tough! We love them ao much we cant stop trying…
When I get to the end of my rope I do what you did: give my worries to God. 🙏
Gid bless ❤️

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
23 January, 09:25
🙏💓

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 January, 09:13
find time to get alone and meditate and as God to help raise your consciousness and together with the help of other Patriots and Anons we can lift the fog from your mind okay Anons we got this take a moment and Pray for Evangelina!

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 10:09
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Thank you Sneakers 🤗💞

Michael Phillips @Crager71
23 January, 08:57
🙏🏼Know you're not alone, I experienced the same. Prayers sent. God Bless

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 10:09
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
🤗💞🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 January, 08:32
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Evangelina. Please bless her with restored faith, hope, mental clarity, strength, vigor, and health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen ❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you.. lovely prayer 🤗❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 January, 08:29
Its gonna be ok, we have much to discuss when you are able. God Bless You Sister. 🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 10:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Having a much better day Brother!
I'm all ears ..
God Bless 🧡

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 January, 08:27
Vibes up for you Fren we are with you

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:02
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
💞🕊️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 January, 08:28
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Your child, Evangelina, needs Your help. Please keep her in Your divine embrace so that she will remember that Your infinite, unconditional love is her shield. Please help her mind to feel calm and at peace, and let her hear Your voice reminding her that she is not alone - that she will always have You, Your Son Lord Jesus, and an army of brothers and sisters who will never let her fall.

Whatever Your will, please bring Evangelina peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

https://youtu.be/MvpjxfWrj...

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 10:54
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you for your beautiful prayer my precious brother 💞🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 January, 08:06
Oh dear one! I'm just seeing this now. I will call you. I love you Evangelina!💗💗💗

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:04
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Love you too PW 💞🕊️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 January, 07:35
💚🌟💚

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 January, 11:51
I find it helps to listen to high vibrational music that is intended to RAISE your vibration. Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Just an example. Along with others, sending Angels to comfort and guide during these challenging times. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️
852 hz Love Frequency, Remove Negative Energy, Unconditional Love, Healing Music, Meditation - YouTube

852 hz Love Frequency, Raise Your Energy Vibration, Unconditional Love, Healing Music, Meditation, Remove Negative Energy, Increase Positive Energy852 hz - R...

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:35
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you 💞🤗
This is particularly Beautiful 🧡

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
21 January, 11:45
🙏🏻💕praying

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 11:28
Praying

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 January, 11:27
🙏🙏🙏

"ReMember~
you're never alone...

It Is SAFE to "Surrender"~"

*Message from my Guides

💗

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:13
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
This very brief message choked me up

Thank you 💞🤗

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 January, 11:31
When information gets too heavy, step away for a bit. I did that in 2017~ when the truths of this evil and what they were doing to precious children was unfathomable. Put on the Full Armor of God, place your burden on the one True God, the Alpha & Omega, maker of heaven and earth, the One who carries us with loving hands. 🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:32
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I watched a video that was shared because I wanted to share it with someone who is new to waking and I wanted to be sure what was on it. I KNEW better.. but I watched it anyway. That clip with
Steven Colbere ... (sp)??? put me over the edge. I have seen the longer version and it is very traumatizing. After I watched it.... for a few minutes I could imagine myself turning him into swiss cheese (pew pew) I am not a violent person. I don't subject my spirit to horror or violence, never have. But I could visualize myself... taking him out 😬

Went down hill from there. Please don't share this with anyone.
I'm not proud of my vivid thoughts. Taking them out is not my job.
Thank you for sharing 💞🤗

FYI 👇 The video
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
21 January, 11:21
🙏💞🙏💞 - this Archillect that I found about a week ago has helped my thoughts stay positive:

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:10
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thank you 💞🤗

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 11:19
🙏I am Praying & Sending Positive Vibes & Love 💖 Fren 🙏 WE are here for You. 🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:09
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thank you Fren 💞🤗

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
21 January, 11:18
🙏🙏🙏❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 January, 11:15
positive thoughts to you and prayers of peace ♥️
yes, shut downs happen i think they are defense mechanisms to keep us sane 😁
being outside helps me come back

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:07
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I think you are spot on about the defense mechanisms!! 😆

Thank you 💞🤗

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 January, 10:56
Don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.
The thing is, we don't have the resources & intel to figure out everything, nor are we supposed to. If we had all the answers, so would the DS!

We are here to support each other, and are prepared to help other people understand when they start searching for answers. Information can't be allowed to become oppressive or debilitating. It's a tool, not our lives. 🤓

EVERY DAY make time for yourself to do something enjoyable -- watch a movie or two, learn a new skill, pick up a new hobby, prepare a great meal, plant some flowers, take a walk through a park, have dinner with friends, watch funny pet videos and laugh until your sides hurt! YouTube is chock full of great ideas for fun projects like concrete stepping stones and planters, waterfalls and ponds, stained glass, etc.🙂
Every day thank God for the beauty all around, and the many blessings He gives us. A grateful heart is a happy heart 💖😊

🙏 Prayers for you 😇

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 01:03
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you 💞🤗

It has totally consumed my life for a long time. I expected this would have come to some kind of conclusion long ago. It's like
the Energizer Bunny.. it just keeps going and going and going.

I have been so afraid I would miss something, some critical info as to when this all ends. It has all been for naught.

Changing my strategy. 🙃

ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 January, 10:32
🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 09:52
Sending prayers for God to open doors for you to see where your peace is. We are all changing you are not crazy. Sometimes you just need to stop thinking about all of this and clear everything out of your mind but for God.

If you are getting overload just leave it alone for a bit.
Learning the truth is important but these things of the past are just that the past.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 January, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🙏❤

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 January, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you 💞🤗

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
21 January, 09:41
🙏❤🙏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
21 January, 09:39
Sending prayers, yes I feel like I get waves of this feeling. You are not alone!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 January, 01:56
Praying for you Evangelina 💓 Thank you for sharing this. It's been eye opening. I am experiencing this too only I thought it was for other reasons. It helps to know we are not alone.

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 03:16
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I think all our experiences funnel in together? Resulting in overload and imbalance. I started to fear a rubber room in my future 😬 Not a good place to be.

Right after I posted I saw 2 other similar posts. It did make me feel like I wasn't so alone. 💞 Prayers for you sister and thank you 🤗

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 01:52
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Hi Chonita
Was looking back through comments to make sure I acknowledged them all. Came across yours. I hope you are doing better 💞🤗

I'm having a better day today.. praying it lasts. 😁🙌

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 January, 01:34
Lots of love surrounding you here. With you, friend, and sending “all good things” vibes.... lifting you up to heal while you rest and embrace the quiet. 🙏✨❤️✨🙏🥰

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 03:10
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I receive those vibes, thank you! 💞🤗

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 January, 01:14
This is part of the "Self-Emptying" of the Spiritual Journey of the Heart. The Spiritual Initiate must be WILLING to SURRENDER Every Emotion or Thought that is Unconsciously Rooted in the Fear Programming that EVERYONE has Received.
Even though You Must Do this Work Yourself, the Mystics and Saints of All Religious Traditions, as well as Figures Like Buddha, Krishna and Christ have ALREADY EXPERIENCED and, through their Lives and Teachings, given us a Spiritual Road Map to Follow as We Undertake Our Own Journey to Reunite with the I AM THAT I AM SOURCE that Silently Dwells in the Center of Our Being, Patiently Awaiting Our Return.
Here is a Wonderful Reading called "THE PARABLE OF THE ROPE" that will help You to Release Whatever Fears are Currently Arising Within You.
If you have more Questions, please contact me through Chat or through the Emails that we have been Sharing.

NOTE This Reading is Too Long, So I will Share it in the "Comments" Below this Post

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 January, 01:21
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE PARABLE OF THE ROPE

Letting Go of Nothing

Multiple Posts (Click "Show Thread" at Bottom of Post)

We are like a person holding on to a piece of rope.
He holds on for dear life, knowing that if he were to let go he would fall to his death. His parents, his teachers, and many others have told him this is so; and when he looks around he can see everyone else doing the same.
Nothing would induce him to let go.
Along comes a wise person. She knows that holding on is unnecessary, that the security it offers is illusory, and only holds you where you are. So she looks for a way to dispel his illusions and help him to be free.

She talks of real security, of deeper joy, of true happiness, of peace of mind. She tells him that he can taste this if he will just release one finger from the rope.
"One finger," thinks the man; "that"s not too much to risk for a taste of bliss." So he agrees to take this first initiation.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 11:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I have yet to read what you shared Craig. Decided to go back
and save the comments in the event I may need them again. So very glad I did or I would have missed this!!!

Love you fren 💞🤗