Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 10:19
Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😒

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:24
In response Evangelina to her Publication
My heart is overwhelmed. I can't thank you all enough for your support and prayers. I love you all πŸ’ž

I did something a few weeks ago I have been repeatedly warned not to do. I couldn't stop myself. I have a small family and am very concerned about them. My daughter reacted with the most hurtful words anyone can say to another. Thus began my downward spiral.

Lesson learned.. hopefully 😒

God has never hidden His manifest Presence from me throughout my life. I know He won't start now. I have to give my Precious Family over to God. I can not wake them up. As much as I desire for it to happen.. it just isn't. I am giving it all up to Him.

You know my heart Father. I release my Family into Your Loving
and Most Capable Hands, In Jesus Precious Name πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Prayers for you, Evangelina. Families are so tough! We love them ao much we cant stop trying…
When I get to the end of my rope I do what you did: give my worries to God. πŸ™
Gid bless ❀️
11:48 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 06:48
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thank you New Years Day. Families are tough, to be sure. "No One Left Behind" comes to mind. Let Go Let God, Let Go Let God, Let Go Let God. Eventually I won't need to remind myself πŸ™πŸ™

God Bless πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ’ž