Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 10:19
Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😢

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 January, 01:14
In response Evangelina to her Publication
This is part of the "Self-Emptying" of the Spiritual Journey of the Heart. The Spiritual Initiate must be WILLING to SURRENDER Every Emotion or Thought that is Unconsciously Rooted in the Fear Programming that EVERYONE has Received.
Even though You Must Do this Work Yourself, the Mystics and Saints of All Religious Traditions, as well as Figures Like Buddha, Krishna and Christ have ALREADY EXPERIENCED and, through their Lives and Teachings, given us a Spiritual Road Map to Follow as We Undertake Our Own Journey to Reunite with the I AM THAT I AM SOURCE that Silently Dwells in the Center of Our Being, Patiently Awaiting Our Return.
Here is a Wonderful Reading called "THE PARABLE OF THE ROPE" that will help You to Release Whatever Fears are Currently Arising Within You.
If you have more Questions, please contact me through Chat or through the Emails that we have been Sharing.

NOTE This Reading is Too Long, So I will Share it in the "Comments" Below this Post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I have yet to read what you shared Craig. Decided to go back
and save the comments in the event I may need them again. So very glad I did or I would have missed this!!!

Love you fren 💞🤗
11:50 AM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it