Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 10:19
Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😒

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 January, 11:31
In response Evangelina to her Publication
When information gets too heavy, step away for a bit. I did that in 2017~ when the truths of this evil and what they were doing to precious children was unfathomable. Put on the Full Armor of God, place your burden on the one True God, the Alpha & Omega, maker of heaven and earth, the One who carries us with loving hands. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I watched a video that was shared because I wanted to share it with someone who is new to waking and I wanted to be sure what was on it. I KNEW better.. but I watched it anyway. That clip with
Steven Colbere ... (sp)??? put me over the edge. I have seen the longer version and it is very traumatizing. After I watched it.... for a few minutes I could imagine myself turning him into swiss cheese (pew pew) I am not a violent person. I don't subject my spirit to horror or violence, never have. But I could visualize myself... taking him out 😬

Went down hill from there. Please don't share this with anyone.
I'm not proud of my vivid thoughts. Taking them out is not my job.
Thank you for sharing πŸ’žπŸ€—

FYI πŸ‘‡ The video
https://anonup.com/thread/...
01:32 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts