Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 10:19
Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 ๐Ÿ˜ข

Has anyone else experienced anything like this ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 January, 11:51
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I find it helps to listen to high vibrational music that is intended to RAISE your vibration. Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Just an example. Along with others, sending Angels to comfort and guide during these challenging times. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
852 hz Love Frequency, Remove Negative Energy, Unconditional Love, Healing Music, Meditation - YouTube

852 hz Love Frequency, Raise Your Energy Vibration, Unconditional Love, Healing Music, Meditation, Remove Negative Energy, Increase Positive Energy852 hz - R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Thank you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—
This is particularly Beautiful ๐Ÿงก
01:35 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 January, 11:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I sure hope you are doing better! I have been known to spend hours listening to this type of vibrational music with candles and incense and essential oils getting me back on track. Its just how it is these days with negative entities and energy running amuck. This Spiritual War is REAL!

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 08:02
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you ๐Ÿค—
Will definitely spend more time doing this. No doubt
about it.. the War is REAL!
Blessings to you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™