Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 January, 10:51
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 January, 02:38
Hey Michelle! Haven't seen you since the Twitter days! How have you been?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
10 January, 11:07
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Hi friend! Actually going through a rough patch right now. Hope you've been good.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 January, 11:18
my CPL level is 9.99. how is your APL level @vincentkennedy ? precipice?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 January, 10:49
I read in 2 different publications that it was accepted 5-4. We're being strung along again, folks.

Then again, the only Justice that is on the up & up is Thomas. Roberts is comp'd, Sotamayor is Gitmo'd and the rest don't stinking matter.

I think that this is another distraction. Military.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
09 January, 04:29
miracles are so buried under garbage. i won't say buried under dirt cuz i love dirt, and our dirt feed us. ... clean or chem ridden, our dirt feeds us. we need to protect ourselves from "garbage" feeding us. back to.... FOCUs focus on miracles. we are in extreme need right now. all of us are doing the best we can. no doubt in me, we will pull this all forward

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
09 January, 03:57
I'm not surprised about the Supreme Court decision at all. As a matter of fact I expected it.

I am in the minority that believes that this and many other things going on at the moment is nothing more than a distraction.

I strongly believe that the heavy lifting is being done by the military behind the scenes and that my job is to share the truth, love other's, study what a true Republic is & how it should be ran & prepare for the day that it's all back in our hands. Some are led to join into the political ring already but I'm not ready yet.

Ignore the distractions, because in my humble opinion we still have another year at least to go before all the evil is taken down!

If I'm reading the comms correctly this year will be a bumpy ride so stay grounded and focused!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 January, 10:12
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 January, 11:20
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Juan said similar the other day...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 January, 12:41
And yet I'm still getting bashed on Social Media from the left. I just said "I can't understand how you can even stand up for the Biden Admin." Maybe too harsh, too truthful, not enough tact. ha ha

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 January, 08:07
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
why do you even waste your time and energy talking to them? all we have is time and energy dont waste it!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 January, 12:11
https://t.me/TheOfficialE/...
this case has always been nothing more than a distraction

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 January, 12:12
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
09 January, 11:47
Looks like the oath that the justices took to uphold the constitution is worth as much as those who certified the 2020 election.
NOTHING.

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
It is getting harder and harder to keep positive going forward...there is always a little light at the end of the tunnel, a little bit of excitement is there, wondering, could this finally be the place and time for us to be free of all this evil, massive corruption and fraud. But once again, disappointment comes in and I feel lower than the last time. Something so major has to come to really shake things up and for the rest of us hanging on to feel like we are finally over the threshold and on our way to a sure victory. Sorry for the downer, but this is just another day of bleh to me.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 January, 08:10
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
i heard they got a plan also how many rounds did it take for the house speaker to be decided? on what date? look at the Q post. i know its tough but WE R WINNING. HAVE FAITH WE R HERE WITH U!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 January, 10:57
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
If you're still here you've made it. We all have shit days because we know more than 94% of the population. It's hard to be in the know.....but it's better than not.

Bleh, meh, muh.....wash your h's and soldier on. We've got this.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
Boooooo
Now what? We peacefully protest outside SC?

09 January, 11:40
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
I'm choosing to stay hopeful. This was only one log in the fire. Lots of other stuff simmering.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

arba happihr @arba
16 January, 01:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 January, 08:33
Please God! A good lightening bolt to their backsides ie wallets may do it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:01
Looks like they also did not accept the Amiscus' either due to a timing thing. Wonder if that makes a difference?

We need more of them and millions of letters in the next few weeks

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
09 January, 11:11
Is there some legal reason the letter needs to have money (at least $1) in it to be taken into "account"? To be written down, to be included in the case?🤔

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
09 January, 10:52
One of the brothers said that they have appeals if the petition is denied.

09 January, 10:53
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Yes, I just posted that update. 🙏

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
09 January, 12:08
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Yes. I saw one of the brothers say this is why the letters are important.

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
09 January, 10:50
Thank you for posting this...Learning is all a part of this process.

09 January, 10:54
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
I have learned so much about how our government works over the past 5 years. Never again will I ignore what's happening in D.C.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
so what happens next? I had hoped Pres Trump would be back in office like later this month!

09 January, 10:57
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

America First @Realdeal
09 January, 10:24
you really didn’t believe that they would over turn its a movie right so it plays on and on

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 January, 04:56
In response America First to his Publication
the movies I have watched have a hard stop.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 January, 04:56
In response America First to his Publication
the movies I have watched have a hard stop.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
09 January, 10:13

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
09 January, 11:01
In response UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 January, 10:11

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 January, 10:59
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
No doubt it's part of The Plan, and wonder who their queen is...

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 January, 10:09
I see the case on the Order List but I see no decision DENIED or otherwise regarding this case. Only two "orders" I see for today's date are related to a stay of execution!
If, in fact, this decision is denied, does that equal all 3 branches of the government not upholding the Constitution and doing their job, so NOW it's "here come da Marines' time?

09 January, 10:12
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Look at the list again. It's under the heading Writ of Certiorari Denied.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Raland Brunson posted it was denied. However, it's not over. They are filing an appeal and have more moves left.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 10:04
All is Ok, everything is falling into place, God confirmed at the beginning this is for real, I hold to it with all I got, Faith and Trust.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 10:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen! We are in Very Capable Hands!! 🙌 🕊️🙌🕊️

09 January, 10:44
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i agree, beautiful patriot, you are right.. 🙏💖

09 January, 10:01
i domt see the case, can you share the denied court link please?

09 January, 10:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
The link is in my post. Scroll down to where it Jan 9 case list. Click on that (It's a pdf) to download the list.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 January, 09:59
In play?
Hmmm....

#PuzzlePieces
#LawAndOrder

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 January, 09:54
Disappointing. Alright, therefore, in essence all 3 Branches of the U.S. Government have failed to uphold the Constitution, correct?

09 January, 09:55
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Sure appears like it. I guess the Military really is the only way.

09 January, 09:54
👆 @kimrunner

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 January, 09:51
LSWH!