Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
It is getting harder and harder to keep positive going forward...there is always a little light at the end of the tunnel, a little bit of excitement is there, wondering, could this finally be the place and time for us to be free of all this evil, massive corruption and fraud. But once again, disappointment comes in and I feel lower than the last time. Something so major has to come to really shake things up and for the rest of us hanging on to feel like we are finally over the threshold and on our way to a sure victory. Sorry for the downer, but this is just another day of bleh to me.
11:20 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Savysomeone in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 January, 10:57
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
If you're still here you've made it. We all have shit days because we know more than 94% of the population. It's hard to be in the know.....but it's better than not.

Bleh, meh, muh.....wash your h's and soldier on. We've got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 09:31
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I appreciate the hand up, sometimes I get a little overwhelmed with the perception of nothing happening. In my soul, I know things behind the scenes are ramping up and the best days are ahead of us. I just had to let out my frustration. But I'm in this til the end!! God Bless...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 January, 08:10
i heard they got a plan also how many rounds did it take for the house speaker to be decided? on what date? look at the Q post. i know its tough but WE R WINNING. HAVE FAITH WE R HERE WITH U!

12 January, 09:27
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Thank you!! I need reminding I guess and I guess I'm battle fatigued but I'm staying the course. Thanks for the encouragement!!

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
09 January, 12:03
I am feeling like we will end up like Brazil. Clearly the entire system is corrupt. Will our millitary stand up for us/The Constitution?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 January, 08:11
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
who you think is in charge?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 11:38
I've been there before. That's why I wasn't expecting much to come of this today. But I do see good things happening, so I'm choosing to focus on that. Hang in there.