Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!
11:14 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 January, 08:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Please God! A good lightening bolt to their backsides ie wallets may do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 January, 01:24

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 January, 03:12
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Slow Ride- Foghat (Short Version) - YouTube

Slow ride, take it easy - Slow ride, take it easy,Slow ride, take it easy - Slow ride, take it easy.I'm in the mood, the rhythm is right,Move to the music, w...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
16 January, 03:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Looks like Pepe is riding with a normie to show him the right Direction! 👍😊🙏❤🇺🇸

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
15 January, 11:14
To walk the path is to walk our own path. Stop playing their game by educating yourself. Knowledge is power. I have learned so much over the past few years and still do. I am now learning to stand and stay in my power. Each time an obstacle comes my way that I am definitely not happy with. Then my fibs go down as well. When I then get to work with it ( yes indeed sort things out and everything according to Common Law) then I come one step further and per step I feel myself getting stronger and stronger. We are the chosen ones who will help mother earth and show our children, animals and people the right way so that everyone can join of their own free will. And many hands make light work.
Stay strong every setback is a preparation to make you stronger though it doesn't always feel that way I know.
Trust the plan, you are very important part of the plan

Brothers & Sisters worldwide WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 02:26
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Thank you hun, Nana would agree but I also still help push the daily narrative the trips to the next event. No worries the negatives do not stick to me.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

15 January, 02:47
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
NO WORRIES FREN!

Sometimes we just have to spit it out and just know that we are the gage.
Make no mistake the White Hats have also used us here as a pressure gage as well as a comprehension and abilities gage as well.
Just as Juan has mentioned about the DARPA plan to insert the "FLAT EARTHERS" to gage who had the social following to push the narratives and who would follow.

It has always been important to realize that such things as Flat Earth really had no affect on what is important now.

Flat Earth has really never mattered to Nana, I have never cared one way or the other. My only question for things like this they insert is, "How does it affect our going forward?" "Who does it harm now?"
We have to stay in the positive future but not forget that we ALL have to move forward so blowing off the steam helps sometimes.
WWG1WGA

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 January, 07:28
2 Peter 2:
"There will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies. Many will follow their destructive ways. In their greed they will exploit you with deceptive words. Their judgment does not linger, their destruction does not slumber. If God did not spare the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness to be kept for judgment; if He did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trial, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the Day of Judgment, especially those who walk after the flesh in pursuit of unclean desires, and despise authority."
God has got this. We need not worry or despair. Trust the plan. NCSWIC

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
09 January, 09:10
ANSWER IS PRETTY MUCH OBVIOUS.
ITS NATIONAL KARMA.

IN THIS LAST 3D, EVERY SINGLE SOUL IS JUDGED. NOT FOR WHAT HE / SHE DID AT THIS LAST INCARNATION, BUT DURING ENTIRE PROCESS.

AND YOU IN BOTH AMERICAS HAVE HUUUGE CARMIC DEBTS, SO MUCH KILLING, THAT IS WHY MAJORITY OF YOU WILL NEVER MADE IT ONTO 5D.

AND ALSO BAD NATIONAL KARMA ATTRACT DISASTERZ, BECAUSE GAIA IS LIVING ORGANISM. ITS HOST OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS (AKASHIC RECORDS KEEEPER)...

YOU ACT, LIKE IF BIBLE IS POSSIBLE OBTAIN ON MC DRIVE THRU...

EVERY SINGLE ONE, WHO FLED INTO NEW WORLD CARRIED ON HIS / HER SHOULDERZ BETRAYAL OF HOMECOUNTRY, ANOTHER HEAVY BURDEN ON YOUR NATION KARMA.

YOU STILL FINANCING UKRAINE NAZIS... KILLING SLAVICS IN PROXY IS DEADLY SIN.

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
16 January, 01:38
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
You’re “Projecting”, friend. Tell us about your people’s history…are you aware that, if reincarnation s real, that you weren’t of the same race, nationality, sex as you are now? Consider reflecting on yourself & start saying “We” instead of “You”. You aren’t any more innocent then anyone else. Sit down.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 January, 04:27
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Seek professional help son.

English Viking @Artist_
09 January, 06:43
Exactly, far to slow

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 January, 05:29
I've been on the edge of walking away for quite a while. I understand the need to get everything lined up, all the documentation, to do this legally - that is the only thread holding me here tbh. And we see little blurps of progress.

But the toll taken on humanity is too huge to keep putting things off any longer. In many ways I still see the whole anon and Patriot mvmt as a way to control, quiet, bully and instill a sense of 'we can't do anything, we have to follow 'the plan' and if we don't, we aren't real anons' kinda thing. It is a psy op on its own merit there. We're a 'click' and are bullied to stay there.

We're being fed breadcrumbs to keep walking the path and we're mesmerized hoping for the next crumb...but never getting anything substantial. At some point, people walk away...

The ones we respect, lately say things completely unlike themselves and it has really made me question. Knowing them long-term, we know when they are 'off'.

Disillustioned much??? Yep = me.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
15 January, 10:56
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Sweethearth I totally understand you.
I don't think we need all this mass production at all. +/- 35-45% what is here on mother earth is going to disappear. The invasion of the enemy including their hybrids that look like humans.
That mass slaughter of our animals must also stop, animals are also a creation of God. We should take care of them and mother earth.
Everything has to change including the farmers. Stop growing GMOs because they will earn more.
Everything that is disappearing now in products is poisoned. Look at the big cabal factories now burned down and going bankrupt.
People are not going to change by themselves. I can still buy everything I need because I know what I need to stay healthy. Am finding out more and more that I am not alone. Meet more and more people around me who know what is going on and are also already working on our new future. I have discovered beautiful locations where people are already producing healthy food in a natural way.
God Won ✨🌈💛💙✨💎✨

Water Mark @Watermark
16 January, 12:51
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Yep. Several of the more awake anons I've followed have dropped off AU or now only post occasionally.

'The Plan' is NOT producing ANY REVEAL OF PLOT!

(yet)

Yes, bad actors are being outed. However; to the cabal, every single politician, celebrity, and business is expendable. None of this theater matters. SOTH, SCOTUS, POTUS - none of these people are big fish. Even if we saw 'The Storm', without the public understanding the underlying conspiracy we would not be winning.

Yes, I fully understand that people need to be shown the broad corruption in bits and pieces to be able to grasp 'The Plot'. It's what Q did to get anons to understand how dark and pervasive the evil is. I'm not saying that nothing is happening but I will not trust that we aren't about to get double crossed until adrenochrome (and how, who, and where it is produced) becomes common knowledge.

Anons need to understand just what is about to descend upon us if Q turns out to be Operation Trust 2.0.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 January, 04:40
Yeah, you're right. When you realize that the battle started with it being all about the children and then you see your own niece has a bio weapon injected into her 2 year old's vein and you realize that there are still young children being trafficked into the country and now my own son has a hard lump in his back and his doctor's office doesn't even answer the phone you know something is seriously wrong.
After 6 years I needed a few days to focus on my own health which is suffering. My back and legs are spasming so hard from all the stress. Enough is enough.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
09 January, 04:38
you are right many are just checkin out and walkin away ignoring the whole situation. they better do something big soon because change will never come if nobody gives a sh$t anymore. i know its not good but many are not strong enough to keep it up.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 January, 04:44
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
People also have family members with ill health from the vax, economic inflation and financial issues as well as trying to keep the pervs out of kids classrooms to deal with , no wonder everyone is fed up!
I just imagine what it would have been like if Clinton had got in & we didnt have the hope of any change or intervention.🤯

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 January, 04:27
Not only are people being lost by walking away or going back to sleep
The deaths are accelerating

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
09 January, 04:19
Hey Nana, I hope you are doing well. I see you fighting out here, I see your truths and you are doing a great job glowing for the team of light. I just don't have the opportunity to stop in and say hi and I am sorry, please forgive me. I hardly stop working because I just want to ensure everyone is safe and know who they can trust. Lots of infiltration in the movement, but our kind seems to know the light immediately. I also think of you whenever I hear this song :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
09 January, 02:59
I have been reading comments from people on TS and they are not happy with the slow roll and how the patriots seemm to not be getting the promising news we had hoped for. The Brunson case today. The lies and deciet from Biden and company. Families are hurting. i have read that summer of 2022 SC overturned the election and Biden removed by 25th amendment to occur. its a movie and many actors playing parts but something big must happen today! Enuf of the slow drips. People are fed up. They want this movie to end and Pres Trump to take his rightful place. Out executive, legislative, and judical are corrupt. when will the military take over and remove these treasonous individuals?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 January, 04:47
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I made this MEME last night (THIS IS OUR PLAN!):

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 January, 05:18
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏From Day one they have been saying the military is the only way but my goodness what are they waiting for? The wait is killing a nation of Patriots who want the country back who are tired "the Movie" We have seen enough information to know the Truth all of America has and yet the trickle trickle like we are children. Makes good patriots who have been digitally Red Pilling the world and being shunned by friends and family causing division that was not the plan. Enough game time to drop it all and let the world see.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Shannon Harding @Believer101
09 January, 02:56
I agree with Nana....more and more every day, I hear people saying that nothing is happening! Although they are incorrect, it shows that apathy and frustration is increasing. I remind them that the time line is not in our control. Many individuals are putting their lives on the line to see the plan to fruition. What if ONE more child could be saved in that time....wouldn't that make it worth it! PRAY!

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
09 January, 04:14
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
I am not worried because I know POTUS is in control...He is a stable Genius and he knows everything about everyone...he has all the dirty little secrets, even on U.S. citizens. I think it was a smart choice to team up with the NSA, so then they could identify the CIA hiding in plain site while wearing the mask of a child of God. Hmm....Q seems to have a thing or two to say about saviors, I believe one was disinformation though because they said "YOU" are the saviors of mankind, HELL NO we aren't GOD is in FULL control! No one gets to determine his timeline and I believe he is now just waiting because no one is doing anything to help ELON through the process. So we are all kinda just in this together until GOD unleashes his CHOSEN frogs of war. Glad to be on the same team fighting with you. You seem to be very in tune with how to save the children...so keep up the great work fren! WWG!WGA

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 January, 05:41
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
This is a guilt-trip to keep people in line, to make them feel quilty about questioning 'the plan'... It's a psy op to keep rebels in place so they don't question or act.

If one child is saved - at the sacrifice of how many teens and adults who continue to get the jab? At what point do we pull the plug and say enough is enough, let's keep trying for the kids but we need the world stable too. We can't expect to bring all these kids (if there even are any - I have strong doubts at this point) into our socieities when there is no food, fuel, housing, medical care, meds, etc to care for them.

That's where we're at here - looming HUGE MASSIVE food shortages. Beef and chicken industries desimated - years before they will recover. Pork will be next. Beans, peanuts and mushrooms affected. Basically our protein sources are gone.

If we don't take care of our world, there will be nothing to feed these 'children' we are still trying to rescue...where ARE these kids???

Guilt = prison

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 January, 02:43
Prayers are always answered! 🙏🏻

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 January, 03:00
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Perhaps but it may bite me like my daughter's bird!

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
09 January, 11:28
🎯Spot on Nana.☹️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
09 January, 11:26
Slow-slow-quick .....

09 January, 11:28
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
In the blink of an eye.
What bout all those storms coming from Cali?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 January, 11:21
We might have to be like the people of countries taking over their fraudulent governments at a point....😔🙏

09 January, 11:25
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Not yet tho, we should be about to get a lot of traction in the House exposure wise, guess we will see.

Somehow Nana has never been able to imagine that the Members of Congress are going to sit there and expose their own evil deeds since probably only a number your can count on your hands are innocent of criminal deeds.

Betsy Ross @BetsyRoss1204
09 January, 11:44
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
😔 We have been told hundreds of times "Military is the only way." The WH have purposely dropped crumbs of info to prevent an uprising in the streets here. We have lots of guns here in AMERICA. There would be bloodshed and the WH want to prevent that. I spend my days talking friends and family off the cliff! People are fed up. Keep Praying, meditating or what ever calms you. Unshakeable faith that GOD will handle this his way. Have a Blessed day Patriots.