Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
you really didn’t believe that they would over turn its a movie right so it plays on and on
10:24 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Realdeal in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 January, 04:56
In response America First to his Publication
the movies I have watched have a hard stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw

Lori Mckeon @lorirw

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 10:39
This wasn't about overturning anything. The lawsuit was filed because people in our government did not uphold their oath to the Constitution.

America First @Realdeal
09 January, 11:31
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
yes but all week people hopes were up im way past that anything that should be wont be its hard to see people that are hurting be let fown again and again but will see if military steps in 🙏🏻