Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
09 January, 03:57
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I'm not surprised about the Supreme Court decision at all. As a matter of fact I expected it.

I am in the minority that believes that this and many other things going on at the moment is nothing more than a distraction.

I strongly believe that the heavy lifting is being done by the military behind the scenes and that my job is to share the truth, love other's, study what a true Republic is & how it should be ran & prepare for the day that it's all back in our hands. Some are led to join into the political ring already but I'm not ready yet.

Ignore the distractions, because in my humble opinion we still have another year at least to go before all the evil is taken down!

If I'm reading the comms correctly this year will be a bumpy ride so stay grounded and focused!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
10 January, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I could have sworn I saw many post forwarding the message about sending letters from him. Since I dont follow him anymore I didnt know he changed his mind. I wonder why?