Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 January, 10:09
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I see the case on the Order List but I see no decision DENIED or otherwise regarding this case. Only two "orders" I see for today's date are related to a stay of execution!
If, in fact, this decision is denied, does that equal all 3 branches of the government not upholding the Constitution and doing their job, so NOW it's "here come da Marines' time?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Raland Brunson posted it was denied. However, it's not over. They are filing an appeal and have more moves left.
10:50 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 January, 10:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Good for them....these guys aren't backing down and neither are we!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 January, 10:54
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Yes, absolutely! We've known there would be disappointments to deal with... and we've survived them all so far, come all this way to the finish line...almost! We're going to win, no doubt about it!😊❤🤩