Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. πŸ˜” I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well πŸ˜… I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.
10:47 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
07 January, 02:11
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Glad you took the leap and posted.
I found thankfully early in life that suffering only happens because we forget to get out of our head and be present with our attention looking out. That doesn’t mean it hasn’t been hard work to practice this. It’s a daily connection we have to make that brings us closer to the light away from darkness. The longer you stay in the head the more energy you give the negative and the mind makes up stories and rules you.
Definitely helps to have encouragement from others. Love and hugs.❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 06:37
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
For sure the encouragement from my family here most certainly helped lift my spirit! πŸ•ŠπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 January, 01:50
i asked God to temive the same things from me. He also taught me why I had these horrible symptoms.

He did it πŸ™Œ root and branch … really! 2012πŸ’₯

I never knew how to pray for myself.

i was diagnosed with a lot more β€œmental illnesses β€œ in 2012. i asked God what they really were and to lead and teach me the way out!

it was a 60 day miracle!

all of us anons are probably very symptomatic of something β€œnot right”. we pray alot gor each other, but need to remeber that God wants to work with us too πŸ₯°

#FamilyIsEverything
#prayforselfhealing

Love all of you! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ™Œβ€οΈ

07 January, 06:36
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Thank you fren! πŸΈπŸ€πŸ™

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 01:28
You kick ass!!! You don't wanna be alone and I wanna hide local. I think you rock, and hope you have a great day!!

05 January, 01:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Love you Steph you have that fire in your belly that motivates me! Like a good drill sergeant, you don't do pity party, you do get your butt up and fight! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
I think YOU rock! 😎πŸ’ͺ

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 January, 01:25
I care for you Serah without ever seeing you or knowing you because He said to love one another as He loves us, love the neighbor as the self, do unto others as we would like others to do for us. Life is all about loving God’s children. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Please stay with us, we all need each other. I fall short all day long, I confess it and try again. You are lovedπŸ™πŸ€

05 January, 01:36
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
This was so moving to read I could feel the gentle love in every word! I'll stay with you, I can't stay away anyways I love my AU and I also love you fren! πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ€

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 12:54
I resonate a lot with this.
Sending you a big hug full of love πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

05 January, 01:09
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Sending you an extra squeezy love filled one right back! πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 11:36
Heavenly Father
I pray that I may have the strength and courage to not only face my insecurities but to also shut them down. I pray that from now on, I may have the confidence to put myself out into the world so that I may share my talents and blessings with other people.
Love multiplies and increases as it is shared.
And this gives us great hope and courage.

Thank you for giving me the strength and courage to face my fears.
Thank you Lord for giving me Your hope and love.
Lord protect my heart, mind and soul from the enemy.
Lord, I know I will mount up on wings as an eagle and soar high.
I lift up this prayer to You, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 11:20
You are beautiful and you say so much that has been on my mind too. The strongest people are often the ones hiding behind a smile and feeling deeply so much in their life. You deserve the best and the lesson I am focused on is this year is "Letting Go". I am letting go of pain, doubt, ending the struggle of not feeling good enough.
Put Hope and Life back in my day and seek God first. Your honesty is more healing so keep it real. You got this and we are here for you!!!

05 January, 11:27
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
This made me tear up reading, it's such a goid feeling to be understood, and I don't need to hide it anymore if I don't want to. I too will work more on letting go and pouring all the good things in! Thank you for taking the time to talk to me it means alot! 🀍

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 January, 11:15
so.... u are not perfect?

neither am I.....

i send you courage. I send you hope. i send you joy.

05 January, 11:19
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
It's wonderful not being perfect tbh,
thank you for your blessings my sweet friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

arba happihr @arba
05 January, 11:06
Actually you are right in a sense.
NO ONE cares
Your Mom cares Your Dad cares
Prayers beamed
AU is a site where People do care,
Most are busy trying to survive themselves.
Everyone has a story
I hope you are able to make your story a happier one. It's hard work!

05 January, 12:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Working hard on it everyday, thank you for your prayers Arba it means alot to me! 🀍

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 January, 11:02
look your fear in the eye and so nomore. dont suffer in silence. we are here for you.

05 January, 12:12
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
NO MORE SUFFERING IN SILENCE! 😎πŸ’ͺ

aaron scott donated @ehehron
05 January, 10:50
Everyone is dealing with something and most probably don't share. A lot of love here! It would be great if you shared some of your artwork with AU.

05 January, 12:40
In response aaron scott to his Publication
Yes true on both accounts!
Here's a canvas I recently finished, a small one, I was trying something new on it!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 January, 09:36
I am always here and I care! If you ever need to talk message me! We have all felt like this at one point or another! This is a battle for our souls, guard your heart, mind and soul! Every time I think a negative thought I say God has got us and my babies praise the Lord! It helps! You are here for a reason and YOU MATTER!!

05 January, 02:54
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank you Laura always good to have somone to vent to 🀍

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
04 January, 09:17
Even though our interaction is minimal i appreciate when we have them. I hope this video/message resonates with you as it has me. My wife and I attended this local church with some friends for their Christmas service. We were impressed with the delivery and how it was more a teaching moment rather than preaching.

https://youtu.be/ly-lAoNPM...
Don't Be Afraid - YouTube

#fear #christmas #church #theridgeMerry Christmas! This Christmas we learned how conquer our fear. Watch this video to overcome fear regardless of what time ...

04 January, 10:25
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Thank you for sharing it with me πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
03 January, 09:14
I remember the first time you liked something I had responded to you. It seems silly, but it felt like I won the lottery. I love your posts and I love how raw you are. As I have said before, you are a light here. Thank you for all you share and all your efforts. You make a difference and I am grateful for you.

03 January, 09:47
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
That's not silly at all, I'm touched that I made your day with a simple little heart button ❀ If could reach through this screen and give you a giant hug I would, that made me tear up reading! ☺️ I'm so happy we crossed paths, you are most certainly a light warrior too! 😎🀍

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

03 January, 07:07
In response Gayle Wildman to her Publication

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
03 January, 05:05
Gurl,you KNOW we love you!, thank you for sharing..no judgement here...Ive seen your braveπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ’œπŸ’œ

03 January, 07:10
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
5:5 🀍
I love all of you so so so much too! πŸ€—
I'm glad I spoke up πŸ˜… it clearly touched many people who have felt exactly like this!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
03 January, 04:59
β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

03 January, 07:10
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
03 January, 04:59
Sereh you are not alone in this many of us here are going through similar issues and even though my personal issues Jesus has helped me woth tremendously, it still can rear it ugly head from time to time.
No need to ever apologize there is ZERO condemnation in Christ Jesus. Lord rebuke the devil and all his minions in Jesus's Holy Name! Hallelujah! Serah we love you, but one thing I know is that its not as much as God does. πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’Œ

03 January, 07:18
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Amen, I love you guys too!
Thank God I have all of you to lean on when I get weary or stumble! πŸ™πŸ€

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 January, 04:53
You are not alone…I feel you and I share those same issues. Big difference for me today is that I’ve learned to lean on God and Ive found myself relieved of those feelings when I remember to ask for His help. I used to drink to avoid feeling….made it worse. Nothing compares or works like God does. Praying for you friendπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

04 January, 07:46
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen thank you for your prayers! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
03 January, 03:34
Hi Serah
I saw your post, noted the time 2:11, wrote a reply which vanished when my pad lost power😠 so looked up the angel message & saw exactly my intent for you😍 Please take what resonates for you!
If I’ve learned one thing thru this journey, YOU are Enough, I am Enough, WE are Enough!
Much Love to you❀️

https://numerologynation.c...

04 January, 08:58
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to find and share this with me, there's alot in there that resonates, I appreciate you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
03 January, 03:18
Never be ashamed of your feelings. What I've learned on this site is that we all are more or less damaged, physically or spiritually and we all go through s**t right now, some more than others. So let us help you to get pass the ruff times, and maybe later you return the favor to someone else. And keep your eye on the price, our glorious future.
πŸ’–πŸ’–

04 January, 09:28
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
You're right I'm so grateful I have you guys to get me through the lows, I don't have to fight alone anymore! We all get to win together now! 🀍

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 January, 02:47
Serah, don't EVERs stop posting stuff like this ... we are ALL here for you! And Love ALL your posts - good OR bad. 🐸 πŸ’« πŸ˜‡

04 January, 09:30
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Thank you Dennis, I will try to be more open in the future πŸ™πŸ€

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
03 January, 02:41
❀️ I'm the same way...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 January, 02:20
https://youtu.be/hl5GcRrJL... The messengers ( maybe its ok to be not ok )
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 January, 01:59
Only thing I would change in this video is that when they say quiet people have anger; I would say it’s more great frustration than anger and others misconstrue your outburts because they don’t truly understand you (A counseling AhHa moment). Beautiful video though otherwise! πŸ’―πŸŒΉβ™₯️πŸ₯°

03 January, 02:27
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I would agree with you it is more frustration than actual anger

English Viking @Artist_
03 January, 01:47
❀️rπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™you definitely are not alone or the only one suffering with this wretched illness, or the multitude of illnesses of the mind, we are all so acutely affected by stress nowadays, born out a lot of the time due to monetary reasons, being the root cause, and yet we are still being told to hold the line, to sit down & enjoy the popcorn, by now its irratating, & many are severely struggling, lost their business or severely affected by the lockdowns, lost homes & family members, we are being left to support each other, our NHS is at breaking point, infact failing, people are dyeing waiting in a&e, or being sent home, we can't get a GP appointment, we are having to support each other but many are pissed off for many reasons, energy prices for instance, I'm sorry I can't hold your hands to support you, but you are in my thoughts & many like you Patriot

04 January, 04:31
In response English Viking to her Publication
It's ok, sometimes I stumble and just need a minute to catch my breath, regroup, stand up and keep going! I'm sorry you're struggling and I'm praying for you over here! We're going to get through this together! 😎πŸ’ͺ

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 January, 01:06
Please do not repost what I wrote.

AnneDuncan32 @AnneDuncan32
03 January, 01:18
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this I made $18,000 last month in my spare time.
Check info here==============>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
03 January, 12:50
Sending prayers and love. You are one of the first anons I want to have tea with on anon island!!

05 January, 03:06
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Oh I would love that so much!!!
What's your favorite tea? 🍡

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 January, 12:41
We are here for you Serah. I am sending you love, light, prayers and healing vibes. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

05 January, 03:06
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you Erin πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Richie Richard @Richie
03 January, 12:27
My friend, please don't retreat into yourself. You are not alone. There are so many here willing to walk with you. I have noticed you, you pray for and uplift others on this site. We don't always have the answers, but we do have friendship and prayer to offer.

05 January, 08:41
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Thank you Richie πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€