Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 January, 10:47
Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. 😔 I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well 😅 I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
look your fear in the eye and so nomore. dont suffer in silence. we are here for you.
11:02 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cmrivers75 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 January, 12:12
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
NO MORE SUFFERING IN SILENCE! 😎💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396