Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Mission Accomplished VK 😅
Sorry it's so late I put alot of thought into it!
I took a favorite childhood memory my mom and I are fond of, we call it "My First Happy Place" and I recreated it on a small canvas! I just traded the tempera paint and playdo for air clay and acrylics this time. 🎨🖌
(The last image is the dried finished piece, I plan to pour epoxy resin over the whole thing later on in order to seal the clay to the canvas permanently.)
01:52 PM - Dec 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 January, 01:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I remember my Family had a camper when we all were young and had so much fun travelling in it. When we all were freshly married, we took it to the river to fish (and drink) My siblings and their spouses went back to the camper but i stayed and fished, i remember casting my fishing line out and a minute later something was on it. I pulled it out of the water and there was an unopened little kings beer bottle! I left it on the line and walked in to show them, and we all laughed so hard and for so long! Truly amazed and proud of my catch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
09 January, 01:03
Becoming a momma to a Son and then a Daughter 💙💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
20 December, 05:02
What a wonderful memory!! The fact that your Mom allowed your work of art to stay put says a lot about her too! Sounds like you had great childhood! 😊

20 December, 05:48
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
I did had some really wonderful moments in all the chaos lol 😂

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 05:34
This is really lovely Serah💖✨

20 December, 07:17
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Rita 🥰🙏🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 December, 08:09
I absolutely love this Serah!
As we transition, many people are becoming more creative- although you have always been creative.
So proud to be sharing your journey!

19 December, 08:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you Charlie 🥰🙏🤍

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
19 December, 08:03
What a wonderful memory! The recreation is amazing! What a blessing for you and your obviously incredible mom! 🙏

19 December, 08:13
In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 December, 11:38
such a beautiful memory to share...thank you ❤️

19 December, 07:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 11:34
Nana took the day off with my grands to make some memories.

The positive energies are needed right now.

This is what this life experiment is supposed to BE ABOUT, making memories with ppl we love.

After all memories are the only thing that we get to take with us, and some how Nana thinks from now on when we chose to repeat this Earth suit experience again the next time we will retain more.

19 December, 07:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awww how sweet 🥰 God bless the grands 🤍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 December, 07:36
As a small child I would visit my grandmother in Baldwin, New York. My great grandmother ( Nana) lived upstairs in a small bedroom in my grandmothers house. She was in her 90's and she loved to sew. One of my jobs when I visited was to crawl around on the floor and look for any straight pins she may have dropped and push them into a stuffed red apple that held her sewing pins. She then let me play a music box on her dresser that had a ballerina twirling round and round when the lid was lifted to hear the music. I loved that music box and my sweet Nana. 😇

18 December, 08:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Awww I use to do the same for my great grand grandmother! Same little red pin cushion too! 🤭 Though it was so cute.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
18 December, 07:12
I had a mental image of a cat or doG bumping into the America's pissed level meter this morning.
True story.

18 December, 08:34
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Interesting 🤔

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
18 December, 06:14
Danced with our granddaughters today!!!
Our first Christmas together!!!!
Jingle Bell Rock was their choice!!!
Through the eyes of His children ✨😍💙💕💛

18 December, 08:33
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Oh how sweet 🥰

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 December, 05:30
priceless memory!

18 December, 05:33
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
One of my absolute favorites from my childhood it marked the start of my budding passion for art 🤍

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 December, 04:45
love this story 😍
Amazing artwork! It will look fantastic with the resin finish too....another dimension

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 December, 04:25
😎👍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 December, 04:13
Lovely story, message, artwork!

18 December, 05:31
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
😊🙏🤍 Thank you very much!

Pink Totter @Totter
18 December, 03:55
Love it!!! What Joy!

18 December, 05:32
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Just as much fun as I remember 😊

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
18 December, 02:07
stunning. I like how you have your thumb prints all over your work, like a signature.

18 December, 03:54
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍 left some personal love in every part of it hehe!