Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
violation is a word used along with rape.

I know these words first hand. I'm a real life dude, 45 and I will never stop fighting for 7year old me.

THE CHILDREN...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Post this where it will matter...
06:38 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 November, 07:55
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
standing right next to you with honor!!! Nothing can stop us ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 11:02
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I thank you!

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 November, 06:41
Divine...much love and healing to your soul! My 5-7 year old self is on a healing journey as well. ❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 November, 10:49
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
God bless you MonaLisa 🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 November, 10:58
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
😢 That's beautiful

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 November, 05:57
🙏🙏🙏
and you have an army standing right beside you fightong with you 😊

18 November, 06:13
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
17 November, 12:46
🙏🙏🙏

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
17 November, 12:14
My mother survived as well. But she never forgot and felt shamed and cried about it on those few occasions she shared it with me. I was the only one she shared it with except probably my Dad.

Mom carried it with her until her death at 87. I cannot imagine the innocence lost by all of you. Blessings

18 November, 09:07
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 November, 11:41
Thank you for sharing, you are so brave! ❤️
It happened to me too, when I was 14. A 'cousin'. It took me many years to speak about it, not until I was in my 40's. Sexual abuse victims feel ashamed and that somehow it was our fault. It takes a while to come to grips with that.
Now we fight for all the children who can't fight or speak up for themselves. God bless you, friend! 🙏🙏

17 November, 11:45
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Mirror!

#BlessUp

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 November, 11:24
🙏💔🙏

17 November, 12:01
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 November, 11:02
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 November, 11:00
I'm so sorry Divine.
I am so proud of who you are in this battle. You are a beautiful light of GOD.
May you always be blessed.

17 November, 11:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 November, 07:41
Amen!

18 November, 06:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

hope saxton @Scribe11
17 November, 01:25
#metoo ... What about #KidsToo? - YouTube

#KidsToo? Kids are being sexually abused and are too afraid to tell. What are we going to do to protect them? #metoo

17 November, 10:14
In response hope saxton to her Publication

hope saxton @Scribe11
17 November, 01:21
God bless you always, DD. 🙏❤️
I was 7 as well.
I recognized that you are a good person right away.
I knew because I can spot a bad person from miles away.
We learn to watch people, in order to stay safe.
I am proud to call you my Brother.
Your caring for all of us here, is a light we all see.

In 2001, I emailed Oprah and was on the show.
This is what God led me to do, share my story and perhaps give someone hope.. I have self-worth and I am strong but not impressed even then by celebrity. I am impressed by good people.
I spoke at a church and at schools. God was using me to help. I never reached out. It just happened.

Remember the #MeToo movement? Celebs speaking out about sexual assault/abuse, etc. I made 2 videos 5 yrs ago.
I will share them here for anyone who wants to watch or share.
So many of us have been hurt, Brother. It is a sad truth but now we, and so many others are the warriors who WILL save the children ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 November, 07:37
Love You So Much Sister. I understand that it just came out one day part. I am Thankful God has brought You here. Thank You for being brave. 🙏❤️

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
18 November, 07:46
What an amazing, brave, incredible lady you are. Thank you for sharing your story and I hope it inspires many to speak out and never give up hope ❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 November, 09:31
Heavenly Father send your divine intervention for your precious children. We as one cry out to you for your help. May the enemy be radicated! These children are precious in your sight. We see the evil God and we wont stand by and let it happen. Send your army God to conquer this great evil. Bring healing and reatoration to your children. They shall be gloriously renewed

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 November, 10:15
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Amen and Amen🙏❤️❤️🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 November, 10:15
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏
Amen!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 November, 09:10
Yes sir I fully understand

16 November, 09:14
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Pray, it works.

#BlessUp

I’m no one @Iam4truth
16 November, 09:03
❤️🙏❤️

16 November, 09:04
In response I’m no one to her Publication
For the children daily!

#BlessUp

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 08:49
My heart hurts for you and all of the children that have been abused. I am praying and sending high vibes to you 🙏❤️💫

16 November, 08:54
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Don't hurt for me. Pray for them, as they are many. More than you think...

#BlessUp

#fuckcps

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 08:42
DD, I'm so sorry that this pain is still so fresh. I pray that God will help heal your soul from this violation. I pray for all the children who are not safe tonight, I will pray for them every day from here forward, and pray that evil is brought to it's knees and banished forever. hugs to you.🙏❤️

16 November, 08:50
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That means more than you will ever know. "cheap words"

ok here is some value. Thank You, I don't know you, yet you appear to genuinely care. That's hard to accept, yet imprints on a life matter.

Please,

#BlessUp

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 November, 08:26
My heart aches for you, it may have been seven year old you but that 7 year old still lives inside of you. I pray that this awareness is in some way helping you heal old wounds. We must take care of all children not just our own. We also need the death penalty for anyone who hurts a child in that manner preditors will think twice before touching a child. God Bless you and I pray you get to watch all of the Karma coming down on these bastards. ❤️

16 November, 08:36
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
If only the world would realize...

THE CHILDREN MATTER MOST.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication
I'm good, pray for the Children.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
16 November, 08:20
🙏Prayers for all!

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
16 November, 08:07
May God Hold the 7 yr old safely and Heal the dark from his mind. God Bless and Protect the Man, Amen. Many still dont know, its about the children! 😢👍🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

16 November, 08:10
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
It's not by coincidence.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 November, 08:11
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
🙏 AMENE

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 November, 08:07
my heart weeps for the 7 year old you, from what i have seen on here you are a Tane Toa...a warrior!..big love to you💜💜💜

16 November, 08:11
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I'm merely one of many, that most refuse to acknowlege. It's a real thing.

#BlessUp

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 November, 07:58
🥺❤🙏🙏🙏

16 November, 08:00
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Pray, It does more than you will ever know...

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 November, 07:33
🙏❤️🙏

16 November, 07:38
In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
I remember everything...

It's what makes it easy to spot ...

CHILDREN MATTER.

Julie Que @JulieQue
16 November, 07:01
Thank you for sharing! God bless you and the millions like you! I do pray for all… 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Julie Que @JulieQue
16 November, 07:12
In response Julie Que to her Publication
I shared this on my Gab account… JrhCreed. Prayers 🙏🏻

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
16 November, 06:45
And I will never stop fighting for 7 year old you either!! I will ALWAYS stand with you, and for you!! Love you dear D!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

16 November, 06:50
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
The Millions I'm one of thank you!

#BlessUp