Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 06:38
violation is a word used along with rape.

I know these words first hand. I'm a real life dude, 45 and I will never stop fighting for 7year old me.

THE CHILDREN...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Post this where it will matter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
17 November, 01:21
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God bless you always, DD. 🙏❤️
I was 7 as well.
I recognized that you are a good person right away.
I knew because I can spot a bad person from miles away.
We learn to watch people, in order to stay safe.
I am proud to call you my Brother.
Your caring for all of us here, is a light we all see.

In 2001, I emailed Oprah and was on the show.
This is what God led me to do, share my story and perhaps give someone hope.. I have self-worth and I am strong but not impressed even then by celebrity. I am impressed by good people.
I spoke at a church and at schools. God was using me to help. I never reached out. It just happened.

Remember the #MeToo movement? Celebs speaking out about sexual assault/abuse, etc. I made 2 videos 5 yrs ago.
I will share them here for anyone who wants to watch or share.
So many of us have been hurt, Brother. It is a sad truth but now we, and so many others are the warriors who WILL save the children ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Love You So Much Sister. I understand that it just came out one day part. I am Thankful God has brought You here. Thank You for being brave. 🙏❤️
07:37 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
18 November, 10:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you, Brother. I love you too. Your posts lift us up closer to God.
Bad things like this happens to so many people - children- male and female.
When I healed from the past, I knew God wanted me to reach out and share my story. He is the reason I am here.
At first, speaking out was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew the most difficult path was the one I needed to travel.
I have zero ego. Life got way too real for me to carry that.
We all have our trials by fire and God will show us what He needs from us.
It is all about the children - we have heard that many times. It is why so many of us are here at AU. We have an army of loving warriors who are ready to stand up for the Little Ones.
We will make them safe.
God bless all my Brothers and Sisters here. I love you.
❤️❤️❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 November, 10:30
In response hope saxton to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️