Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 06:38
violation is a word used along with rape.

I know these words first hand. I'm a real life dude, 45 and I will never stop fighting for 7year old me.

THE CHILDREN...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Post this where it will matter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 08:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
DD, I'm so sorry that this pain is still so fresh. I pray that God will help heal your soul from this violation. I pray for all the children who are not safe tonight, I will pray for them every day from here forward, and pray that evil is brought to it's knees and banished forever. hugs to you.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
That means more than you will ever know. "cheap words"

ok here is some value. Thank You, I don't know you, yet you appear to genuinely care. That's hard to accept, yet imprints on a life matter.

Please,

#BlessUp
08:50 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 09:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I do genuinely care. Your words were powerful. I thought back to my 3 girls, when they were 7, and how crushed I would have been for them to have to carry this violation of trust and humanity.

Also, I have very few memories of childhood, we moved when I was 10, and I have maybe 5 memories from before then. I've wondered why. I've asked God to show me, unless it is something I just wouldn't be able to handle. It's strange and not something I can explain.

Our hearts connect here because we can be vulnerable and share. And, this is about the children, and their suffering, and making the world better. Much love.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 09:03
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Much love felt, Much love sent back!

#BlessUp