Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 06:38
violation is a word used along with rape.

I know these words first hand. I'm a real life dude, 45 and I will never stop fighting for 7year old me.

THE CHILDREN...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Post this where it will matter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
17 November, 01:21
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God bless you always, DD. 🙏❤️
I was 7 as well.
I recognized that you are a good person right away.
I knew because I can spot a bad person from miles away.
We learn to watch people, in order to stay safe.
I am proud to call you my Brother.
Your caring for all of us here, is a light we all see.

In 2001, I emailed Oprah and was on the show.
This is what God led me to do, share my story and perhaps give someone hope.. I have self-worth and I am strong but not impressed even then by celebrity. I am impressed by good people.
I spoke at a church and at schools. God was using me to help. I never reached out. It just happened.

Remember the #MeToo movement? Celebs speaking out about sexual assault/abuse, etc. I made 2 videos 5 yrs ago.
I will share them here for anyone who wants to watch or share.
So many of us have been hurt, Brother. It is a sad truth but now we, and so many others are the warriors who WILL save the children ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
What an amazing, brave, incredible lady you are. Thank you for sharing your story and I hope it inspires many to speak out and never give up hope ❤️
07:46 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
18 November, 10:15
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Thank you but I started speaking out for the children, then realized the number of adults that carry the same secret is astounding. We need to stop pedophilia.
I pray that Trump succeeds in bringing out the truth and children/adults will feel safe to tell.
Also a death penalty just may make the bastards think before acting on their sick agendas.
Blessings, Sister ❤️❤️❤️

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 November, 11:23
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I like this idea....