Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 06:38
violation is a word used along with rape.

I know these words first hand. I'm a real life dude, 45 and I will never stop fighting for 7year old me.

THE CHILDREN...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Post this where it will matter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
My heart aches for you, it may have been seven year old you but that 7 year old still lives inside of you. I pray that this awareness is in some way helping you heal old wounds. We must take care of all children not just our own. We also need the death penalty for anyone who hurts a child in that manner preditors will think twice before touching a child. God Bless you and I pray you get to watch all of the Karma coming down on these bastards. ❤️
08:26 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 08:36
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
If only the world would realize...

THE CHILDREN MATTER MOST.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 November, 08:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I believe its starting to be exposed. I was ignorant 2 years ago had no idea how bad this was. My mind just didnt want to accept it was happening. We the people will fix this. When the world finds out we will NEVER let this happen to humanity again. I truly believe God will give you a front row seat to all of the exposure.