Kim Runner @kimrunner
When I feel hurt by someone personally, I can forgive but it's the forget part that's hardest for me....working on it but sometimes can't let it go.
Any tips - how do you deal/cope?!
10:03 AM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
15 November, 06:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you get "those" days Kim, think about this.....You precious lady...is one of the most uplifting and kind person on this group.......and you are definitely very important and loved by all of us here. God will always lift you up and shine His light in your heart. Big hug for you. xxxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 November, 12:38
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
that's actually great advice and not lame at all.
appreciate you Llinds! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 November, 03:14
I had to just let it go . 🙏

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
14 November, 01:47
21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
14 November, 01:37
If you’re hurt then you probably have to heal. Somethings aren’t meant to be forgotten. I’m so thankful I haven’t forgotten some things and certain people. It’s a reminder to stay away from them so that they don’t continue to hurt me. Also, Pray.. I need to take my own advice.. Thank You Kim..😉

evadavid24 @evadavid24
14 November, 01:39
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
I am making $165 an hour working from home. I was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $195 however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that I'm my non-public boss.
That is what I do----------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

14 November, 01:44
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
♥️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 November, 01:41
I was almost murdered 20 years ago it took that long to forgive now I feel sorry for him . Please never let the dark steal your power of Pure Brilliance and Beauty and Light and Love of who you are Ms. Kim Runner.

14 November, 01:46
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
That's scary!
you're meant to be here!
Thanks for the advice - love who you are, too, JC! :)

why this @americansprit
14 November, 01:27
here's what works for me. The cure is in the pain. I sit in meditation. The thought stream through my mind. DO NOT engage them/hold on to them, just watch as they pass. you will feel the emotion/pain of whomever but DO NOT engage the thought. It may take a few days but eventually the mind will see you are not bothered by the thought and it will become less and less. Now it may pop up momentarily afterwards but DO NOT hold the thought and it will eventually go away. That is what I think is ment by turn the other cheek.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
14 November, 12:29
Kim, IMO, I think with each situation it is different. A man came to my house on March 1st 1987, shot and killed my husband. My daughter was 4 & 10 ft from where the bullet landed. Jeff died in my arms.😔 Months later after his arrest, I came face to face with this person. His words to me were "GoD has forgiven me so you have to" 😐 There's a LOT to this story but after a prayerful struggle and talking to him again, I was able to release my anger on him. When I think of him now it's just.." that's the man who killed Jeff" (mixed with sadness) BUT I'm now battling an anger for another person who hurt my babies and has caused emotional damage only GoD can fix, and this anger is a different beast I haven't figured out yet BUT.... I DID HOWEVER take advice from anons and breathe through it yesterday when they were thrown in my face..speaking internally to myself...they're not worth it. My peace means more. It worked yesterday 😁 so try....BREATH IN..YH BREATH OUT..WH
I love you Kim

14 November, 12:42
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Wow BeBe...first, thanks for sharing this very personal story. second, so sorry you had to go through that and endure such pain. mine is not even close it, so I can't imagine going through that.

Appreciate the advice and kind words. Love you, too!

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
14 November, 12:11
Never allow those that brought you pain deflect your Path by retaining that negative hold. Don't let those who ruined days in this life, have a hand or foot in your future. Meaning: Don't let those who ruined your yesterday, be the ones who alter your Path Home. Your Salvation is yours, don't let them keep you behind the prison bars of your heart.

The heart holds everything, it's our Tapestry, our Love Letter to God. Write only Divine Heavenly words spoken in His Kingdom, which is Love. Go to that place in your heart (deep breath in and exhale, find the light airy sweet spot in your heart) and keep it there above its Ecliptic Line, or the Plumb Bob used as a "measure" of what our Heart holds. Remember, it's a Letter of Love, the Song of Solomon where Light arises in prayers & pleas as a feather, nothing holding it down.

The Walls of Jericho are the walls around our heart. Cob-webs of memories & pain must be knocked down and shown the True Light...Justice is Mine God said.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 November, 12:09
The fact that you were able to master forgiveness is wonderful-forgiveness is good for your body, your relationships, and your place in the world. I don’t think it’s possible to forget (at least not on purpose), but you can decide to let it go, and not harbor ill will based on what happened. I try to do this but it takes practice especially when what was done was particularly egregious. My mother for instance has done some very egregious things to me . I forgive her because she can't help she's a Narcissist. This is the one that takes constant practice for me.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
14 November, 12:05
real answer is no tips for that problem.
it is not only the brain it is the heart too.
and that can heal(forget) only over time.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 November, 11:59
I pick out a personal facial memory or circumstance about that person that made me laugh/like in the first place about them. For those that are extra crabby, I pick a song that reminds me of them and sing to it. Makes me smile.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
14 November, 11:49
Many think "forgive and forget" comes from the Bible, but it does not. Forgive...yes. God didn't give us a good working brain to forget things.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 November, 11:48
SIMPLY LET IT GO...

IF YOU EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED IN PAST DRAMA, YOU STILL CARMICALLY BOUND TO IT...

IF TOMORROW YELLOWSTONE WIPED OUT ENTIRE USA, I WILL SIP MINE TEA AND THINK, THAT UKRAINIANZ SUFFERING UNDER ZIONAZIST WAS FINALLY AVENGED, AND GOD ORDER WAS FINALLY RESTORED.

YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO STOP IT, SIMPLY BY DEFUND UKRAINE WARMACHINE BUT YOU PURPOSEDLY DID EXACT OPPOSITE... 🤷‍♀️

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
14 November, 12:04
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I'm sorry to intrude here but truth seeker, I have a question please. Anything I've ever seen that you've posted has been mean and unkind so my question is, if you hate us so much, why are you on AU with us? I would love to know more about you and call you fren but I don't want negativity. No ill intent here and no cruelty in my words. ALL love truth seeker but I am curious why you hang out here. 🤔 Have a fantastical day and blessed week! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜

Astros Mom @Astro00711
14 November, 02:07
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
So sad how lost you are, but those of us here still love you! Dont let fake news turn you away from the only president, President Trump that has ever give a dang for any of us! Red,yellow,black,white,mean,good,left,right…we are all the same in Gods eyes! Open your eyes and truly see the truth that lies here on anonup pages. Fake news wants to keep you sad, frustrated, hating others. Dont let them! Thats how theyve controlled us all these decades!
MAGA is a movement to set the world free! Believe dont hate!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
14 November, 11:45
i forgive… but forgetting is nil…. i just tey my damndest to place in a locked box deep in my brain… however… it tends to escape sometimes

connie wright @cowri
14 November, 11:41
It's not so much the hurt but the 'why' that is the part I can't get past.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
14 November, 11:39
You should never forget. Our memories are there for a reason.........

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
14 November, 11:26
I recommend reading this book. Some great insight on forgiving yourself so you can forgive others for cause you hurt/pain.

Water Mark @Watermark
14 November, 11:17
Who said that we need to forget?

Forgiving is a gift to ourselves to not hold onto dark emotions. Forgetting will leave you susceptible to repeating trauma.

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 11:14
The not forgetting I gather is for your tool box so to speak:)
I let the emotions travel through me, as they do that I observe my self also to calculate how to heal from here, from wherever the emotions lands, bcs future proves past i find taking responsibility for all my own action or non actions, giving my self love and innerstanding i can learn from it. Also, i view the person objectivally. There is always something that gives me indeapth insight where i can see why they became like they are where there is love pain goes away where it almost looked like it hurt us, it makes us all grow,yeah it hurts but it hurts more not to💌

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 November, 11:13
70 x 7....
Wise as serpents and innocent as doves...
Let the Holy Spirit guve you discernment as to when to extend grace and when to shake the dust from your shoes &move on....

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
14 November, 11:12
Forgive but don't forget. Remembering is the lesson that keeps you from repeating...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 November, 11:12
Remember Your forgiveness is between you and God, so you do not harden your heart!

Jesus would forgive, but he also walked away. We can do the same.

I do not think forgetting is always wise, when we forget, we allow those same people to hurt us again!! 🤷‍♀️🙏🙌

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
14 November, 11:11
Never forget, but release the personal hurt like a balloon. Once it's gone, it's literally not in your hands anymore. My wife prayed to God re: her difficult, hurtful relationship with her mother. Her mother has her own comprehension of relationships, primarily based on personal power, maintained by deceit, guilt and manipulation. His answer? "You're released." God has an individual relationship, with each of us, including her mother, and ultimately that is the relationship that needs the most work. As that relationship improves, so do other relationships. But if the other party serves darkness and won't turn to the light, we are counseled to continue to stay in the light.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 November, 11:09
I always said the way to have a happy life is to be easily amused and have a short memory! I try to focus on the positive things in people to outshine their faults. Also it is good to remember that the things we don't like in others are the things we don't like in ourselves, it is the reflection that hurts. When I had a NDE these demons danced before me in a terrifying way but them moment I realized they were pieces of myself, they melted away into much less terrifying forms and I moved on to the next part.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 November, 11:02
Increase distance, if possible, to let time cool the burn. Retest when it feels necessary, if it feels better, great! if not, rinse repeat!!

Best of luck with this sitch.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
14 November, 11:01
No problem forgiving, but I don't forget, nor do I want to. I view it more as a built-in protective mechanism..to ensure it doesn't happen again...but I don't carry it like baggage..more like a reference desk if that makes any sense? These days, my circle is very small very tight of trusted souls who have never burned me...everyone else is frosting and sprinkles UNTIL

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
Hi Kim,
My advice is to look for the lesson. Sometimes their is a silver cloud, but many times it is simply a lesson that you have to figure out. That helps me cope with not being able to forget.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
I never forget unfortunetly. I do however look at the context of how the hurt occured. I listen to my heart and consider the person, our relationship and what the motivation was. I also ask myself hard questions like, am I being too sensitive, is this bringing up some prior event that is the root of my current pain. I also consider if I have done/said the same or similar. The more I understand why I am experiencing the situation, what I’m suppose to learn from it, the better I can deal with either cutting loose from the person or letting it go. Hope this helps. 💕