Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 10:03
When I feel hurt by someone personally, I can forgive but it's the forget part that's hardest for me....working on it but sometimes can't let it go.
Any tips - how do you deal/cope?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
Never allow those that brought you pain deflect your Path by retaining that negative hold. Don't let those who ruined days in this life, have a hand or foot in your future. Meaning: Don't let those who ruined your yesterday, be the ones who alter your Path Home. Your Salvation is yours, don't let them keep you behind the prison bars of your heart.

The heart holds everything, it's our Tapestry, our Love Letter to God. Write only Divine Heavenly words spoken in His Kingdom, which is Love. Go to that place in your heart (deep breath in and exhale, find the light airy sweet spot in your heart) and keep it there above its Ecliptic Line, or the Plumb Bob used as a "measure" of what our Heart holds. Remember, it's a Letter of Love, the Song of Solomon where Light arises in prayers & pleas as a feather, nothing holding it down.

The Walls of Jericho are the walls around our heart. Cob-webs of memories & pain must be knocked down and shown the True Light...Justice is Mine God said.
12:11 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it