Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 10:03
When I feel hurt by someone personally, I can forgive but it's the forget part that's hardest for me....working on it but sometimes can't let it go.
Any tips - how do you deal/cope?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
14 November, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
SIMPLY LET IT GO...

IF YOU EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED IN PAST DRAMA, YOU STILL CARMICALLY BOUND TO IT...

IF TOMORROW YELLOWSTONE WIPED OUT ENTIRE USA, I WILL SIP MINE TEA AND THINK, THAT UKRAINIANZ SUFFERING UNDER ZIONAZIST WAS FINALLY AVENGED, AND GOD ORDER WAS FINALLY RESTORED.

YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO STOP IT, SIMPLY BY DEFUND UKRAINE WARMACHINE BUT YOU PURPOSEDLY DID EXACT OPPOSITE... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Astros Mom @Astro00711
So sad how lost you are, but those of us here still love you! Dont let fake news turn you away from the only president, President Trump that has ever give a dang for any of us! Red,yellow,black,white,mean,good,left,rightโ€ฆwe are all the same in Gods eyes! Open your eyes and truly see the truth that lies here on anonup pages. Fake news wants to keep you sad, frustrated, hating others. Dont let them! Thats how theyve controlled us all these decades!
MAGA is a movement to set the world free! Believe dont hate!
02:07 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Astro00711 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
14 November, 03:05
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
MAGA WILL MAKE AMERICA RICH ON EUROPA EX PENCE...

AS ALWAYS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IF YOU KNOW HISTORY OF YOUR COUNTRY, BEFORE WORLD WAR ONE WAS USA BANCRUPT AND MOST OVERDEBTED WORLD COUNTRY, EXACTLY SAME AS IN 2022

THESE TWO GENTLEMANS SINGLE HANDED TURN SHMUEL BANKMAN FEUD AS A BLOODY AMATEUR POCKET THIEF...

https://youtu.be/Cktr__ZSu...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 November, 03:19
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
Exactly!!!