Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 10:03
When I feel hurt by someone personally, I can forgive but it's the forget part that's hardest for me....working on it but sometimes can't let it go.
Any tips - how do you deal/cope?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
SIMPLY LET IT GO...

IF YOU EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED IN PAST DRAMA, YOU STILL CARMICALLY BOUND TO IT...

IF TOMORROW YELLOWSTONE WIPED OUT ENTIRE USA, I WILL SIP MINE TEA AND THINK, THAT UKRAINIANZ SUFFERING UNDER ZIONAZIST WAS FINALLY AVENGED, AND GOD ORDER WAS FINALLY RESTORED.

YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO STOP IT, SIMPLY BY DEFUND UKRAINE WARMACHINE BUT YOU PURPOSEDLY DID EXACT OPPOSITE... 🤷‍♀️
11:48 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Astros Mom @Astro00711
14 November, 02:07
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
So sad how lost you are, but those of us here still love you! Dont let fake news turn you away from the only president, President Trump that has ever give a dang for any of us! Red,yellow,black,white,mean,good,left,right…we are all the same in Gods eyes! Open your eyes and truly see the truth that lies here on anonup pages. Fake news wants to keep you sad, frustrated, hating others. Dont let them! Thats how theyve controlled us all these decades!
MAGA is a movement to set the world free! Believe dont hate!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 November, 03:05
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
MAGA WILL MAKE AMERICA RICH ON EUROPA EX PENCE...

AS ALWAYS 😂😂😂

IF YOU KNOW HISTORY OF YOUR COUNTRY, BEFORE WORLD WAR ONE WAS USA BANCRUPT AND MOST OVERDEBTED WORLD COUNTRY, EXACTLY SAME AS IN 2022

THESE TWO GENTLEMANS SINGLE HANDED TURN SHMUEL BANKMAN FEUD AS A BLOODY AMATEUR POCKET THIEF...

https://youtu.be/Cktr__ZSu...

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
14 November, 12:04
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I'm sorry to intrude here but truth seeker, I have a question please. Anything I've ever seen that you've posted has been mean and unkind so my question is, if you hate us so much, why are you on AU with us? I would love to know more about you and call you fren but I don't want negativity. No ill intent here and no cruelty in my words. ALL love truth seeker but I am curious why you hang out here. 🤔 Have a fantastical day and blessed week! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜

14 November, 01:23
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I DONT HATE YOU.
YOU SIMPLY FINANCE ALL WORLD BULLSHIT AGENDA. THATS ALL...

STOP IT, DEFUND WORLD CABAL AND WE COULD BE FRENZ... I AM DEFINITELLY NOT HATING ANY NATION... GERMANY INVADE AND MASSACRED OUR PEOPLE, NOW WE ARE FRENZ. POLES INVADE AND HAVE TERRITORIAL DISPUTES WITH US MANY TIMES, AND WE TROLL THEM, BUT WE HAVE FRENZ. SPAIN, AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, DUTCHES INVADE US, RUSSIA INVADED US FOR HALF OF MINE LIFE, AND I FORGET ALL THEM...EVERY COUNTRY HAVE ITS IMPERIAL EXPANSION PHASE BEFORE INEVITABLY COLLAPS AND GETTING WISER

https://youtu.be/vdigqLfUs...

https://m.vk.com/video-583...

SAME WILL BE WITH YOU, IF YOU START BEHAVE LIKE HUMAN BEINGZ, AND NOT AS IMPERIAL AMBITIONZ DRIVED MORONZ...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
14 November, 01:32
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
sometimes you got to be mean to get the point across and make ppl think. i dont think its ever personal ppl get passionate and it comes off negative. hell i am guilty of it too