Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 10:03
When I feel hurt by someone personally, I can forgive but it's the forget part that's hardest for me....working on it but sometimes can't let it go.
Any tips - how do you deal/cope?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Kim, IMO, I think with each situation it is different. A man came to my house on March 1st 1987, shot and killed my husband. My daughter was 4 & 10 ft from where the bullet landed. Jeff died in my arms.😔 Months later after his arrest, I came face to face with this person. His words to me were "GoD has forgiven me so you have to" 😐 There's a LOT to this story but after a prayerful struggle and talking to him again, I was able to release my anger on him. When I think of him now it's just.." that's the man who killed Jeff" (mixed with sadness) BUT I'm now battling an anger for another person who hurt my babies and has caused emotional damage only GoD can fix, and this anger is a different beast I haven't figured out yet BUT.... I DID HOWEVER take advice from anons and breathe through it yesterday when they were thrown in my face..speaking internally to myself...they're not worth it. My peace means more. It worked yesterday 😁 so try....BREATH IN..YH BREATH OUT..WH
I love you Kim
12:29 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 12:42
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Wow BeBe...first, thanks for sharing this very personal story. second, so sorry you had to go through that and endure such pain. mine is not even close it, so I can't imagine going through that.

Appreciate the advice and kind words. Love you, too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396