Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A day will come when I will wish that I hadn't wished for so much to happen so fast!
08:03 PM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
17 October, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Talk about texture on your new set. Absolutely awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 October, 12:22
Oh Martin! Negativity doesn't get us anywhere, neither does fear and trepidation. Your photos - while always masterly & beautifully done - this time -tell me that you may need a dose of faith.
I was without any faith but God dragged me kicking and screaming into belief. (Jesus saved me though I didn't deserve saving as I had no faith or belief)
I'm sure you don't need that much 'persuasion '!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 October, 06:05
time flies when you are having a rotten timeā€¦

10ă cĢ„ā“ @10ac
16 October, 03:30
We definitely need to be careful whay we wish, hope and pray for.

There was a time in my life that I literally prayed for Christ return on a daily basis until I realized how selfish it was of me to pray this. Now my prayer is for Gods will to be done and time to prepare all we can for his ultimate return to share in His victory.

Carey Lou @Careylou
16 October, 02:42
God is Sovereign and is in total control. By His Grace, I am content and know that His timing is perfect.

English Viking @Artist_
16 October, 01:32
the sun has set, I love the view from my picture frame window of my caravan, I just love being here away from the hussle & bussle of Sheffield, the Fens of Lincolnshire, the farm lands

memes matter @NoComment
16 October, 01:15
Its okey God doesnt give you moar then you can take,and there are always second chances if you wishšŸ˜…

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 October, 12:55
Amen. The journey is the destination

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
16 October, 12:46
Yes.
Beautiful, as always.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 October, 12:41
šŸ’Æ

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
16 October, 12:36
so true

Green 8700 @Green8700
16 October, 12:09
I love you Martin but today I feel differently

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 October, 11:56
Martin, your pictures and your words have a beautiful way of keeping us all grounded. Thank you!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 October, 11:47
Said every woman on the planet.šŸ˜‚

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 October, 11:47
Said every woman on the planet.šŸ˜‚

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 11:45
Awesome pics hun!
You make Nana want to travel around to just look at all God's so amazing creations!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 October, 11:45
like the innocence of childhood.

Philip Martinsson @PhMartinsson
16 October, 11:35
Haha because it makes it harder to take notes.. šŸ˜„

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 11:20
I often think the same, but lately, after having to endure the agony of the slow drip method of revealing truth, I have learned that I am a ā€œblow up the damn and let the tsunami come forthā€ kind of person.

I may think I am ready when maybe Iā€™m not, but - having been awake to whatā€™s been going on in this world for decades and powerless to affect any real resistance to it on my own - I would rather be shaken to my core by the avalanche of truth, then endure the agonizing waterboarding we are going through at present.

At some point, the bandage has to be ripped off - itā€™s gonna hurt, but better quick pain than the slow torture of having it pulled off oneā€™s arm one agonizing hair at a time.

Major Thomas @GroundControl
16 October, 11:55
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
In the very beginning the statment was made that to know the truth will be your decision. I believe thee can be a soft awakening that creates the same outcome. We think we know what these people are really guilty of and if it be true then they deserve everything they have gotten or what is coming to them. Some of what they could be guilty of is a horriffic truth. A large portion of the population would never sleep right again, and people sensitive to the truth could hurt themselves or others.
There are other things they could be guilty of that would carry the same sentence, treason is no small offence. the whole world could watch them go down together for crimes against humanity or other serious offences and those of us who chose to see the true crimes will also get to see them be removed from this earth.
Either way I see it i believe the world could be such a beautiful place where we all work together and look out for one another. When we have what we really need, eachother

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 October, 03:21
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I guess because I've been awake for SOOO long, I'm just ready to be done. I'm tired of seeing my mom suffer while others who are living great and wonderful don't care or won't do anything. Rip the bandage off and let it be brought into the light. I know for Sure we've lost patriots back to depression. Tell the truth and the clot shot will stop! Are people really dying..I think so. HOW is that ok? I've always had to fight for everything so maybe that's just the way I am but I say...THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!!! I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ™šŸ’œšŸ’œ

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
16 October, 11:13
Good Morning. I agree Sir.šŸ’

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
16 October, 11:09
I often feel the same

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 October, 11:04
This is the struggle to just be. Allowing God's creation to flow thru us while remaining true to who He created us to be. The most effortless thing when in sync & the most taxing endeavour with only the attempt.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 October, 11:01
My Gran in Scotland used to tell me, ā€œStop wishing your life away, enjoy this moment.ā€

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘i feel the same way

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
ā™„ļø

love is in all thingz

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
16 October, 10:52
Todayā€™s article was amazing, grateful you can always find the words to express how we feel.
#wwg1wga

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 October, 08:11
šŸ’œThese shots are special, Martin.šŸ’œ