Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 October, 08:03
A day will come when I will wish that I hadn't wished for so much to happen so fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 11:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I often think the same, but lately, after having to endure the agony of the slow drip method of revealing truth, I have learned that I am a “blow up the damn and let the tsunami come forth” kind of person.

I may think I am ready when maybe I’m not, but - having been awake to what’s been going on in this world for decades and powerless to affect any real resistance to it on my own - I would rather be shaken to my core by the avalanche of truth, then endure the agonizing waterboarding we are going through at present.

At some point, the bandage has to be ripped off - it’s gonna hurt, but better quick pain than the slow torture of having it pulled off one’s arm one agonizing hair at a time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
I guess because I've been awake for SOOO long, I'm just ready to be done. I'm tired of seeing my mom suffer while others who are living great and wonderful don't care or won't do anything. Rip the bandage off and let it be brought into the light. I know for Sure we've lost patriots back to depression. Tell the truth and the clot shot will stop! Are people really dying..I think so. HOW is that ok? I've always had to fight for everything so maybe that's just the way I am but I say...THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!!! I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏💜💜
03:21 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:49
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Love you Patriot. God bless!!