Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.
10:16 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ben Carson @drBenCarson1
09 October, 09:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
09 October, 05:40
wtf she say they know there was a possibility for this to happen and went on with it any ways how dumb can you be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
09 October, 04:36
OK- NOW LET'S LOOK AT THE REAL FACTUAL AND MEDICAL RESULTS

NOW SIT DOWN

THINK

THING HARDER

MAYBE JUST MAYBE?

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE RIGHT- THIS IS THE DEATH JAB!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 October, 04:29
wait a minute - she gave him not only one but TWO knowing myocarditis was a possibility? SERIOUSLY?!!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 October, 11:13
Knew it was a possibility? Before or after you had him jabbed? I had a friend who was a nurse. I warned her about myocarditis with the jab. I showed her the evidence out of Israel. Her response was she would rather have myocarditis than get COVID again! After that she unfriended and blocked me!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 October, 12:40
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
There is a nurse that lives here. Same way. Has an answer for everything, None of it reality.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 October, 04:25
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I swear the word COVID was a spell on the populace. Say flu most people go "eh". Say COVID? Yeah - people freak. We have a family member who blew up like a balloon after the jabs - he keeps taking them - saying "well at least i won't get covid".

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 October, 06:45
I begged my son and my brother not to get it. Well my brother has aged immensely in the past year and a half. Never had heart issues now is a candidate for a pacemaker. Does he admit it was the jab? No he doesn't. My son has no known issues as far as I know. I rebuke all of this in God's Holy name.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 October, 06:44

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 October, 06:35
Those in the know and wary were few and far between VK - most been duped for many years.
The enormity of how much big pharma have adversely impacted almost everyone will be v.hard to swallow for some - they just don't want to believe it!

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 October, 11:03
Prayers for all.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 10:58
And I will tell ya something else heard a long ass time ago these bitches were gonna try to put that kinda shit into actual needles, see.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 10:56
The even MORE fooked up thing, is ALL the years of brain washing, and ALL the death shots, for THIS death shot. I only feel sorrow for those who took it. LONG term fookin agenda EVEN starting over here when they were like oh Indians died from "white man's diseases" that is how long and I am sure longer these fookin creeps have been "soft killing folks". SICK bastards, but true.

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 06:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
👀i think the measel covered blanckets have been handed out since, and its just surfacing....again again and [they] wanted us to want the blackets as a mocking ritual, THAT took its time. This clean up will go faster❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 October, 10:45
So many rushed to do their part. If I learned one thing from military life, it’s never ever volunteer.

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 06:35
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
👀

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 October, 10:45
So many rushed to do their part. If I learned one thing from military life, it’s never ever volunteer.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
04 October, 10:39
Here in Sask, woman got jab at shoppers drug mart, died in about 8 minutes while waiting out her 15 minute window. It was all over Died Suddenly News. NOBODY left the line up after watching this woman drop dead.

Location manage quit LOUDLY the next day saying she could not and would not watch more people die and she was sick of being silent.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
04 October, 11:20
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
whereabouts in Sask? Are people just plain brain dead that they would still get the jab after witnessing this?? i guess so! I believe at the very beginning of the roolout of Phizers jab that the first perso ever to get the Phizer jab died on National twlevision amd it was just swept under the carpet like it didnt happen! Millions of people saw this and still lined up! it is total brainwashing and conditioning.

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 October, 09:58
Uggg that’s sad !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 October, 09:41
👍

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 October, 05:08
Well I commend her for going on Tucker, Im sure she is taking a lot of flak for it.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 October, 05:07
She thought she was doing the right thing and was boosted on by social media. Some people need that kind of attention. Now she knows. This is a huge experiment to gauge what people will accept. I don't think we have been given the correct numbers on anything especially coming out of these agencies and the government. I am thankful that I questioned and researched.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 October, 05:07
She thought she was doing the right thing and was boosted on by social media. Some people need that kind of attention. Now she knows. This is a huge experiment to gauge what people will accept. I don't think we have been given the correct numbers on anything especially coming out of these agencies and the government. I am thankful that I questioned and researched.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 October, 03:42
If people like Tucker Carlson hadn't spent the better part of the past two years being at the center of spreading misinformation, maybe people who actually deal with side effects and share their experience would not have been lumped in as easily with the idiots spreading misinformation so adamantly.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
04 October, 01:30
Still not on the mainstream media , like todays show, good morning America . they would rather sell clothes and gadgets than tell the TRUTH .🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 October, 12:45
OMG. She KNEW this was a possibility! Do you think her son knew, or just trusted his mom? Many children will wake up one day with this understanding and lose complete faith not only in doctors, but also those they love that they trusted with their lives.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
04 October, 12:21
She just described what it is like to be a conservative, God fearing truther in the current world we live in!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:15
It's very sad and I cringed when the mother said "no fault of her own", but after reading all the comments I do wonder...

If you are a parent who is awake now and your kids are grown, did you ever question the world around you back then like you do now? Did you vaccinate your kids without question 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? Did you ever question your doctor's "advice" or the "medicines" they peddled? Did you believe all their lies back then?

Did you buy your kid flouridated toothpaste, or sugary cereal made from pesticide laden wheat, or buy high fructose corn syrup drinks in aluminum cans? The list goes on and on. [They] have been [P]oisoning us forever, a thousand different ways, all day, every day. 😢

We are awake now, but not that long ago most were asleep. Some just pulled the curtain back earlier than others, something to remember.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
04 October, 03:29
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Agreed - looking back we can see vaccines more clearly now - but I think we are seriously overlooking parasites as the current cause of most illnesses - we still think parasites only reside in third-world countries... that is absolutely untrue - I know from personal experience... I am in the middle of a parasite detox program with ivermectin and mimosa pudica seeds. The removal of the parasites I have been living with for over 50 years - has been the most amazing improvement in my health! ☺️ I look forward to the day when they are all gone...

Could the underlying cause of your illness symptoms be parasites? This osteopathy site has an excellent summary of common parasite symptoms. The Toronto Osteopathy Clinic went out of business before ivermectin (IVM) became available to mere mortals - that's probably why you don't see any references to IVM on the site....

http://wisehealthcenter.co...

Red Edge @Rededge
05 October, 06:36
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Nailed it

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 October, 12:13
And they probably get the vax just so they wont be ostracized. psychological head games.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 October, 12:09
the alcoholic blames the booze syndrome🤔

I truly think that 98% of peoole who took the vax were warned by somenone, and they labeled those who warned them a conspiracy theorist.🤯

blame is human nature
“doing the right thing” is human nature
flaunting efforts is human nature
accusing others of betrayal is human nature
playing the victim card is human nature
🤷‍♀️

humanity has lost any sense of accountability and trust is put in the hands of “authorities “ in our everday lives. schools, health, religion, lawyers, etc
🤦‍♀️

I have heard people say, “I dont trust doctors, but I found one i can trust…” 💥 no research, just blind trust
🤦‍♀️

vks #’s 😳
*888/17 activated

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 12:06
I would also add…
look how people reacted few years ago when told to scrap plastic straws…corporations went woke then people & businesses went to paper or reusable straws for the “climate change” mantra…during height of c19, grocery stores went back to using plastic bags, something they told us before that, was to save the planet & stopped using, wouldn’t even bag ur groceries if u brought ur own bags🤦🏼‍♀️, but somehow it’s “ok” now🤷‍♀️
all while wearing a mask, touching everything u purchased while scanning it, but couldn’t bag it for u?
Pay attention to detail.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 October, 11:47
when i was in nursing school there was a mantra called “cite your sources understand the data”. starting in the 90’s,i watched individuals and entities start completely following a government dictated standards of care incentivised by payment. slowly evolving into not checking let alone questioning sources or data. this is how we got here. the new healthcare staff can cite Medicare standards of care but unable to look into conflicts of interest from sources nor data sample issues let alone cite a creditable source. funny HICFA was the start. we called it “hillary can fix anything” (sarcasm)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 11:39
"Just hearing signals out of Israel" 🤔👀

💧916
"We are saving Israel for last."