Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
Here in Sask, woman got jab at shoppers drug mart, died in about 8 minutes while waiting out her 15 minute window. It was all over Died Suddenly News. NOBODY left the line up after watching this woman drop dead.

Location manage quit LOUDLY the next day saying she could not and would not watch more people die and she was sick of being silent.
10:39 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
04 October, 11:20
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
whereabouts in Sask? Are people just plain brain dead that they would still get the jab after witnessing this?? i guess so! I believe at the very beginning of the roolout of Phizers jab that the first perso ever to get the Phizer jab died on National twlevision amd it was just swept under the carpet like it didnt happen! Millions of people saw this and still lined up! it is total brainwashing and conditioning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 October, 09:26
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
This was in Saskatoon. The media has said NOTHING about it, but theres video of it and the daughter of this woman is friends with many in the freedom circles so I know her by extension.

Yes! that nurse who theybplayed off as a fainting disease but who stopped posting to facebook that same day and family went awol off the internet.