Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's very sad and I cringed when the mother said "no fault of her own", but after reading all the comments I do wonder...

If you are a parent who is awake now and your kids are grown, did you ever question the world around you back then like you do now? Did you vaccinate your kids without question 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? Did you ever question your doctor's "advice" or the "medicines" they peddled? Did you believe all their lies back then?

Did you buy your kid flouridated toothpaste, or sugary cereal made from pesticide laden wheat, or buy high fructose corn syrup drinks in aluminum cans? The list goes on and on. [They] have been [P]oisoning us forever, a thousand different ways, all day, every day. 😢

We are awake now, but not that long ago most were asleep. Some just pulled the curtain back earlier than others, something to remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
Agreed - looking back we can see vaccines more clearly now - but I think we are seriously overlooking parasites as the current cause of most illnesses - we still think parasites only reside in third-world countries... that is absolutely untrue - I know from personal experience... I am in the middle of a parasite detox program with ivermectin and mimosa pudica seeds. The removal of the parasites I have been living with for over 50 years - has been the most amazing improvement in my health! ☺️ I look forward to the day when they are all gone...

Could the underlying cause of your illness symptoms be parasites? This osteopathy site has an excellent summary of common parasite symptoms. The Toronto Osteopathy Clinic went out of business before ivermectin (IVM) became available to mere mortals - that's probably why you don't see any references to IVM on the site....

http://wisehealthcenter.co...
03:29 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 October, 07:36
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
There was a vid on tiktok going around about two weeks ago where the recorder was at Costco, looking at packages of Salmon and there was a huge parasite in 1 of the packages slithering in and out of the fish in the plastic covering.... (God only know how many others).
I not only wanted to throw up, but I thanked God I don't like Salmon, then the thought if it's in Salmon, what other fish is it in?? I stopped canned Tuna 10 years ago and only made tuna salad from fresh tuna, cooked and then cooled and flaked. Here I thought I was being safe doing it myself.. Uggggggg🤮

Time for Ivermectin!!!!🙏

05 October, 08:08
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
The video sounds disgusting! Remember what they've said all along - knowing this stuff would put 99% of people in the hospital.... On the other hand, we need to face reality. What if the reality is to keep us filled with parasites so we die within a predictable age range - and so they can "treat" us with their medicines?

I have always been a healthy, slender, athletic person. I am 70 years old now - and my body was starting the break-down process caused by parasites. Here are two examples of health improvements directly caused by ivermectin treatment:

1) My lymph glands had been slightly swollen since about 2015 - I could tell when I touched the bottom of my ears - the skin was all stretched tight. That is gone now - everything is flat - no inflammation.

2) My stomach had been swollen since 2003. I had to buy jeans with an elasticized waistline. The swelling was not caused by the natural aging process - like I had read - it was obviously caused by parasites.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 04:43
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
I totally agree about the parasites. I do the Para-Guard protocal multiple times a year anf have also taken Ivermectin. Good info. ;)

04 October, 05:07
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
So cool that you understand the parasite infection in the US - I wish more people would realize how prevalent it is. I guess people would rather think that their health problems are all caused by Pfizer and vaccines instead of by worms and protozoa living and growing inside their bodies for decades....