Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
It's very sad and I cringed when the mother said "no fault of her own", but after reading all the comments I do wonder...

If you are a parent who is awake now and your kids are grown, did you ever question the world around you back then like you do now? Did you vaccinate your kids without question 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? Did you ever question your doctor's "advice" or the "medicines" they peddled? Did you believe all their lies back then?

Did you buy your kid flouridated toothpaste, or sugary cereal made from pesticide laden wheat, or buy high fructose corn syrup drinks in aluminum cans? The list goes on and on. [They] have been [P]oisoning us forever, a thousand different ways, all day, every day. 😢

We are awake now, but not that long ago most were asleep. Some just pulled the curtain back earlier than others, something to remember.
12:15 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
05 October, 06:36
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Nailed it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
04 October, 03:29
Agreed - looking back we can see vaccines more clearly now - but I think we are seriously overlooking parasites as the current cause of most illnesses - we still think parasites only reside in third-world countries... that is absolutely untrue - I know from personal experience... I am in the middle of a parasite detox program with ivermectin and mimosa pudica seeds. The removal of the parasites I have been living with for over 50 years - has been the most amazing improvement in my health! ☺️ I look forward to the day when they are all gone...

Could the underlying cause of your illness symptoms be parasites? This osteopathy site has an excellent summary of common parasite symptoms. The Toronto Osteopathy Clinic went out of business before ivermectin (IVM) became available to mere mortals - that's probably why you don't see any references to IVM on the site....

http://wisehealthcenter.co...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 04:43
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
I totally agree about the parasites. I do the Para-Guard protocal multiple times a year anf have also taken Ivermectin. Good info. ;)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 October, 07:36
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
There was a vid on tiktok going around about two weeks ago where the recorder was at Costco, looking at packages of Salmon and there was a huge parasite in 1 of the packages slithering in and out of the fish in the plastic covering.... (God only know how many others).
I not only wanted to throw up, but I thanked God I don't like Salmon, then the thought if it's in Salmon, what other fish is it in?? I stopped canned Tuna 10 years ago and only made tuna salad from fresh tuna, cooked and then cooled and flaked. Here I thought I was being safe doing it myself.. Uggggggg🤮

Time for Ivermectin!!!!🙏

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
04 October, 03:26
This was me. I've forgiven myself for my ignorance. You do better when you know better.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 October, 03:16
fortunately I knew then and started all natural healing when mine were young, refused conventional advise and fed mine as natural as possible.

did anyone else watch the 60 min clip from 1976 about the swine flu shot? well worth the watch and should go viral. people were injured, side effects were not disclosed, they knew and did not disclose. even the advertising was same - shovel the fear, promote the vax using big names. they also said the first swine flu pandemic was 1918, telling me they've been creating bioweapons a lot longer than i thought.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
04 October, 02:53
Unfortunately, I was sleeping. Had six children and stressful full time job. i just went with what the doctors, thr media, and Big Pharma said. Now I I am trying to wake my adult children and protect their choldren. None of my children received vaccine. (maybe one grandchild but it wasnt for trying to educate the mom because I did. I just do not want to know). None of the grandchildren are not receiving anymore immunizations except the one I just mentioned. I pray for our children and grandchildren that whatever sinister thing that was done to them will be reversible! God help us to forgive ourselves and heal them!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 October, 12:22
Yes I did question and didn't do any of it. My kids are are 39 and 46

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 October, 09:22
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I need to be more accurate with this comment. It's not that we never did any of this. But that I did question these things and minimized or limited the use. Some easier than others.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 October, 12:22
So Ashamed of myself as a mother with kids now in their late 20's early 30's. How could I have put all that poison in my own children? Now I ask them not to do it to my grandkids and they think I'm crazy. My kids had at most 6 vaccines my grandchild will have at most 70 by the time he's 18. I'm sick to my stomach.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 12:30
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
God willing 'vaccines" will no longer be given, when the world realizes they were meant to poison us.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:39
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Do not beat yourself up, we ALL were duped...but we are awake now! Blessings to you. 🙏🏼

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 October, 12:21
If I were smart enough I would make a graph of How many people are dying from cancer, Have cancer, and are living... I BET WE WOULD BE SHOCKED AND HOW WOULD THEY EXPLAIN IT? PEOPLE AREN'T SMOKING AS MUCH AND A LOT OF CHILDREN ARE GETTING IT

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:32
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
I am a cancer survivor, 26 years now. I was diagnosed at age 25. I was young, healthy, in shape, didn't have any risk factors, not overweight, didn't smoke, drink or do drugs. They called me a "statistical anomoly". 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm sure it was something I was poisoned with, something [they] created to "help" us. I had 2 young children at the time and the thought of leaving them motherless terrified me. As horrible as this event was, looking back, this was the defining moment in my life that woke me up and changed my perspective about everything. Surviving cancer does something to you, I started questioning everything and seeing life in a much different light. I just think that now people are making the connection at a much more rapid rate. They've always been [P]oisoning us.

connie wright @cowri
04 October, 01:42
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
My father-in-law died of lung cancer in 1968-at that time I had heard of no one with cancer-they say it runs in your family genes-My daughter-in-law died of breast cancer in 2004 with no family member having cancer.
My sister has breast cancer with no family member having cancer
My husband died of cancer in 2014 with all of his family member died of cancer on his dad's side & mother's side.
None of eat the same foods or live the same life styles
I always thought it was in our foods (canned foods) in the preservatives in the foods - when bread doesn't spoil after a month
Now they are putting chemicals on the crops that we make food out of.
We are at a time when it is very noticeable how hard they are trying to kill us - through everything we use, eat, clean, etc
It is a big business $$$$$$

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 October, 12:20
Reflecting on "it had to be this way".

Humanity needed a huge wake-up and direction change.
This needs to be passed from generation to generation.
The knowledge of the existence of this level of evil needs to be passed.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 12:45
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
amen 💣🔥

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
04 October, 02:56
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
We need books and movies about it as well!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
04 October, 12:17
Truth Wins 🏆