Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Knew it was a possibility? Before or after you had him jabbed? I had a friend who was a nurse. I warned her about myocarditis with the jab. I showed her the evidence out of Israel. Her response was she would rather have myocarditis than get COVID again! After that she unfriended and blocked me!
11:13 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 October, 04:25
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I swear the word COVID was a spell on the populace. Say flu most people go "eh". Say COVID? Yeah - people freak. We have a family member who blew up like a balloon after the jabs - he keeps taking them - saying "well at least i won't get covid".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 October, 12:40
There is a nurse that lives here. Same way. Has an answer for everything, None of it reality.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 October, 12:35
So sad. Only excuse that makes sense is mass psychosis.