Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Katherine Thompson @Willow45
29 September, 05:26
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
i love this so much thank you it is a lonely road. i also have asked who am I?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 04:40
i can fully relate to what she is saying. When those that are sleeping finally listen to what they didn't want to hear, we will be there to help ease their experience. Unlike us, they will have someone close to them that understands what they are feeling. Most of us have had to awaken and research on our own. Thank God we found others like ourselves on places like AU. I am praying for the day when my loved ones realize I have only been trying to help them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
28 September, 12:03
Yes ...how many indeed

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide the gate, and broad the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait the gate, and narrow the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" Mt7:13,14

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
27 September, 04:36
Wow!! Exactly how I feel also! AU is my home where I can express myself without fear of being judged! I feel too everything has been a lie. The others im around dont want to hear it either. I still try to sow small seeds in hopes that they might grow into awareness but I dont shove it down anyones throat. They will wake up and dig when its their time to, or not. Thank you for your honesty!! Its hard to come by these days. When things settle down I hope that we can have a AU celebration somewhere. Someone suggested we should begin wearing tshirts with our AU handle so we would recognize each other out there in the world

Water Mark @Watermark
27 September, 03:58
"Compelled" to search.

Normies mock anons for having the spark of awareness, the temerity of insisting on natural law, and the gut instinct of light/darkness that "compels" us to search and to know.

Compelled to know.

Obligated to act.

Duty to protect.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 September, 04:38
In response Water Mark to his Publication
True. Get tired of hearing, "I don't have the time..." as an excuse. 🙄 Then, when offering explanations, constantly getting push back because they refuse to believe what they have not seen or discovered for themselves Or worse, if they haven't heard it on TV. 😱 😜

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 October, 03:21
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Hey my friend!
Just stopping in to say hello and let you know I was thinking about you. Hectic here as the mother in law is losing her cookies (dementia) and had a fall. Off and on going to the hospital hoping to get her back to the wrinkle ranch she lives at.
I hope you are doing alright and finding some peace in the chaos...
Stay safe...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 September, 03:56
I'm a Disney freak since I was 16. After learning all of the deceit, I can't even think of spending any money at Disney. This took away some of my identity. I still have many collections of Disney, I can't part with yet. My personal feeling is, since Walt was so chummy with NASA, I have this burning thought that the US Taxpayers funded Walt Disney World in Florida. The dates are too coincidental, fake going to the moon 1969, Magic Kingdom opening in 1971.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 September, 03:42
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 September, 12:00
Powerful.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 September, 11:55
I was always the guy who was no fun...didnt celebrate xmas(i wont say Christmas...cuz it wasnt), or any other programmed reason to raise our energy for their purposes....i was that guy. Now i still dont play their game...and i am still the guy whos no fun....in the eyes of those who sleep. What she describes is not unlike being reborn in Christ. U become new in how u see...and what u think. Shes right in that our memories become tainted with the ugliness that is evil deception. I NEVER liked disneyland or any of the "kids" entertainment they provide with their deceptions. I was the kid that was no fun. As empathically as i can understand it now...i just felt the evil. I was not into their programming...and yet i was decieved. We believe that the good in us is in everybody...and its not. Hang together anons...the only difference between sleepers and ourselves is they havent seen what we have. Thats it.
Sometimes u cant tell people, u must show them.
In God We Trust
🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 September, 03:26
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I love what you have written here. Thank you.❤️

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
27 September, 11:52
100% 🎯

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
27 September, 11:40
This is spot on and so freakin powerful!!!

Thankful we have each other here on AU to keep our sanity in check.

I adore each & every one of you frens. ♥️🐸

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
27 September, 11:35
To say I feel lost would be the understatement of the year.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 September, 11:35
It gets freaky, this is where we refocus to the positive, cling to God, without realization of our own failures, we cannot see His strength, allowing us to release the illusion of control, to trust in His perfect guidance, gaining sight, and honing in the hearing, I wonder also how many have more than themselves in their family experiencing this atm?

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
27 September, 10:36
I so relate to her. When you start to wake up...nothing is as it was and cannot be.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 September, 10:29
Wow! A direct hit to the heart. 🔥🔥🔥

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 September, 10:22
Very True and “Compelled” is the word! 🙌🏻❤️
I could NEVER turn my back now! No matter the cost to Me!
Father in Heaven, I am here USE ME to help RIGHT this Realm!
In Jesus’ Precious Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
26 September, 07:38
waking up is a lonely place. until you find that comfy spot on AU or elsewhere.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
26 September, 05:46
Absolutely spot on! Last two and a half years has been crammed with research. The anguish of understanding about the food, the jabs I have given my kids (and to which they have suffered for), even the stupid flu shot they told me to take when pregnant! And realising the whole system is a big farm (Big Pharma??), and everything we have been taught is a lie. Now they are easy to spot of course, but it doesn't make it any easier when you keep hearing lies after lies.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
26 September, 05:15
Woke at 3:36 AM (369) wide awake this morning... wondering why I'm awake. This is why. I needed to see this. Thank you.

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
26 September, 04:45
Absolutely concur, it has been a lonely time, but God has a plan for us to assist the sleepers when the time comes. Had to be this way....God bless you lovely lady, thanks for sharing

Jes King @jes_US
26 September, 03:24
very well received testimony!
people need to listen
they need to learn
then need to understand.

when you don't get thrown in a mental hospital, lose your family or have murdered children because you SIMPLY woke up and you realized all of this...
count your blessings.

THIS IS where the s*** gets real
this is when the skin in the game starts to hurt a little that's right about at the precipice,
that's when you have to push even harder,
stand your ground even firmer and get out there be bold and tell people, speak about it stand up.
we will not stop!
All my LIVE-LIFE-LOVE.
J

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 September, 03:05
Knowing all of this and more--some of us have been face to face
with the demon guided ones only realizing that fact later on,
it shakes you..and not being able to end their deeds and remain
sane makes us what?

Jes King @jes_US
26 September, 03:15
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Annointed pureblood Warriors

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 September, 02:44
Yes....what's really hard to is when you try to discuss the hard stuff...but get told that we are to be ignorant of evil. What? I thought we are supposed to be as innocent as doves but wise as serpents. I take that to mean we are to be aware of the evil going on and strike back against it...but treating everyone with love and not succumbing to the evil ourselves. But to be ignorant of evil to me is like putting your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretending that it doesn't exist! That...is very frustrating to hear over and over again. :( She pretty much nails it all in her video. :/

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 September, 02:08
Yes!!!! Having 3 & 4 year old angels of love has helped me. knowing the truth of all the innocent who we fight for is why we go on. This was never about politics, elections, or the illusion we lived in! This was for humanitys liberation! And we won!
#wwg1wga

Shannon Harding @Believer101
26 September, 01:06
Wow....you totally described my experience. One of my son's friends was "enlightened" long ago. I used to think that he had fallen off of the earth because his beliefs were beyond crazy. One day he challenged me to do my own research...and that was the day I went down the rabbit hole. I truly believe that we cannot tell people all of these things. We can plant the seed and then it is up to them. I also have met and talked to those who said that they didn't want to hear any more of this...and especially anything about the children. My thought was the same as others in this post....Like that's going to help the children if I stop talking - cause you can't hear about it! I believe that we need to keep trying to wake people up.....we owe it to our society and to one another - but mostly, we owe it to the children.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 September, 03:38
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
So true. Those I’ve tried to talk to are disinterested. It’s a strategy to avoid uncertainty. All of the jabbed ones suffering effects still disinterested. At some point though uncertainty will push in. Everyone has a personal tipping point.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
26 September, 12:41
I am lost, and I can't understand why people don't see the horror

Jes King @jes_US
26 September, 03:25
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
stay together.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
26 September, 12:20
Wow. Perfectly articulated. This resonates with me so hard.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
25 September, 11:32
❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 11:26
I was frustrated with people not wanting to hear about any of it but I recognized it was just the same cognitive dissonance that I myself had been consciously aware of right before I finally began my rabbit hole excursions.

The topic was 911 and I didn't want to consider our own government was in on it. It was too much easier to get lost in following sports and other bread and circuses.

There were a few things that prompted me to dive into the holes. One was a candid photo of HRC and GWB. They were both ROFL about something. At first I liked it because I thought it was nice to see they could share a laugh. But then I thought, 'Wait a minute.. I thought these people were worst enemies?'

Then I noticed every half hour on the "news" channels ended with something about Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears or Lindsay Lohan or whatever slut-de-jour. Why was this a focus?

One night I decided to deep dive on JFK, which led to 911, which led to this.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 11:34
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
When I first learned about 911, I remember I became very paranoid, like I was being watched because I had learned the truth. I felt like someone had me under surveillance - which was probably true, only via internet tracking.

Either way, I couldn't stop seeking out more information. I became obsessed with it and have pretty much remained obsessed because the implications of not correcting this nightmare are catastrophic.

While I thoroughly understand cognitive dissonance, I was able to get over that myself and wonder why more people don't at least TRY to do the same. I am astounded at the number of people who are completely ignorant of the madness going on all around us. I mean, do they actually believe JOE BIDEN won the presidency and that Trump supporters broke into the Capitol?

I recently re-connected with some old college buddies but I remain detached because they all still drink the mainstream Kool Aid. I am detached from most of my friends and family for the same rea