Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 September, 09:30
How many felt this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 September, 11:55
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I was always the guy who was no fun...didnt celebrate xmas(i wont say Christmas...cuz it wasnt), or any other programmed reason to raise our energy for their purposes....i was that guy. Now i still dont play their game...and i am still the guy whos no fun....in the eyes of those who sleep. What she describes is not unlike being reborn in Christ. U become new in how u see...and what u think. Shes right in that our memories become tainted with the ugliness that is evil deception. I NEVER liked disneyland or any of the "kids" entertainment they provide with their deceptions. I was the kid that was no fun. As empathically as i can understand it now...i just felt the evil. I was not into their programming...and yet i was decieved. We believe that the good in us is in everybody...and its not. Hang together anons...the only difference between sleepers and ourselves is they havent seen what we have. Thats it.
Sometimes u cant tell people, u must show them.
In God We Trust
🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I love what you have written here. Thank you.❤️
03:26 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 September, 03:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
And i love what u have written in reply.🤍 Thank you! U rock Peaceful Warrior!!!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍