Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 September, 09:30
How many felt this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
27 September, 03:58
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
"Compelled" to search.

Normies mock anons for having the spark of awareness, the temerity of insisting on natural law, and the gut instinct of light/darkness that "compels" us to search and to know.

Compelled to know.

Obligated to act.

Duty to protect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Hey my friend!
Just stopping in to say hello and let you know I was thinking about you. Hectic here as the mother in law is losing her cookies (dementia) and had a fall. Off and on going to the hospital hoping to get her back to the wrinkle ranch she lives at.
I hope you are doing alright and finding some peace in the chaos...
Stay safe...
03:21 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
06 October, 04:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hello, friend.

Thanks for dropping by. Sorry to hear about your MiL. Our lives continue to happen and time comes for us all.

My emotional state has improved in the last month or so. My main stressor has been family who cannot see the dangers we can see; and the resulting fear for them of the consequences of doing stupid things out of ignorance. Current events have gotten so outrageous that this family is finally recognizing that 'something's up' even if they have yet to admit its what I've warned them about repeatedly. (I expect that shoe to drop soon.) Meanwhile; they are no longer fighting me when I request specific actions to keep them from doing additional stupid things.

Work is busy and most of my circle are healthy. Life is good considering we're inside a storm.