Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 September, 09:30
How many felt this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Harding @Believer101
26 September, 01:06
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Wow....you totally described my experience. One of my son's friends was "enlightened" long ago. I used to think that he had fallen off of the earth because his beliefs were beyond crazy. One day he challenged me to do my own research...and that was the day I went down the rabbit hole. I truly believe that we cannot tell people all of these things. We can plant the seed and then it is up to them. I also have met and talked to those who said that they didn't want to hear any more of this...and especially anything about the children. My thought was the same as others in this post....Like that's going to help the children if I stop talking - cause you can't hear about it! I believe that we need to keep trying to wake people up.....we owe it to our society and to one another - but mostly, we owe it to the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
So true. Those I’ve tried to talk to are disinterested. It’s a strategy to avoid uncertainty. All of the jabbed ones suffering effects still disinterested. At some point though uncertainty will push in. Everyone has a personal tipping point.
03:38 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it