Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 September, 09:30
How many felt this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 11:26
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I was frustrated with people not wanting to hear about any of it but I recognized it was just the same cognitive dissonance that I myself had been consciously aware of right before I finally began my rabbit hole excursions.

The topic was 911 and I didn't want to consider our own government was in on it. It was too much easier to get lost in following sports and other bread and circuses.

There were a few things that prompted me to dive into the holes. One was a candid photo of HRC and GWB. They were both ROFL about something. At first I liked it because I thought it was nice to see they could share a laugh. But then I thought, 'Wait a minute.. I thought these people were worst enemies?'

Then I noticed every half hour on the "news" channels ended with something about Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears or Lindsay Lohan or whatever slut-de-jour. Why was this a focus?

One night I decided to deep dive on JFK, which led to 911, which led to this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
When I first learned about 911, I remember I became very paranoid, like I was being watched because I had learned the truth. I felt like someone had me under surveillance - which was probably true, only via internet tracking.

Either way, I couldn't stop seeking out more information. I became obsessed with it and have pretty much remained obsessed because the implications of not correcting this nightmare are catastrophic.

While I thoroughly understand cognitive dissonance, I was able to get over that myself and wonder why more people don't at least TRY to do the same. I am astounded at the number of people who are completely ignorant of the madness going on all around us. I mean, do they actually believe JOE BIDEN won the presidency and that Trump supporters broke into the Capitol?

I recently re-connected with some old college buddies but I remain detached because they all still drink the mainstream Kool Aid. I am detached from most of my friends and family for the same rea
11:34 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pike Bishop, click on at the bottom under it