Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 September, 09:30
How many felt this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
I was frustrated with people not wanting to hear about any of it but I recognized it was just the same cognitive dissonance that I myself had been consciously aware of right before I finally began my rabbit hole excursions.

The topic was 911 and I didn't want to consider our own government was in on it. It was too much easier to get lost in following sports and other bread and circuses.

There were a few things that prompted me to dive into the holes. One was a candid photo of HRC and GWB. They were both ROFL about something. At first I liked it because I thought it was nice to see they could share a laugh. But then I thought, 'Wait a minute.. I thought these people were worst enemies?'

Then I noticed every half hour on the "news" channels ended with something about Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears or Lindsay Lohan or whatever slut-de-jour. Why was this a focus?

One night I decided to deep dive on JFK, which led to 911, which led to this.
11:26 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 11:34
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
When I first learned about 911, I remember I became very paranoid, like I was being watched because I had learned the truth. I felt like someone had me under surveillance - which was probably true, only via internet tracking.

Either way, I couldn't stop seeking out more information. I became obsessed with it and have pretty much remained obsessed because the implications of not correcting this nightmare are catastrophic.

While I thoroughly understand cognitive dissonance, I was able to get over that myself and wonder why more people don't at least TRY to do the same. I am astounded at the number of people who are completely ignorant of the madness going on all around us. I mean, do they actually believe JOE BIDEN won the presidency and that Trump supporters broke into the Capitol?

I recently re-connected with some old college buddies but I remain detached because they all still drink the mainstream Kool Aid. I am detached from most of my friends and family for the same rea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396