Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 September, 09:30
How many felt this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
27 September, 03:58
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
"Compelled" to search.

Normies mock anons for having the spark of awareness, the temerity of insisting on natural law, and the gut instinct of light/darkness that "compels" us to search and to know.

Compelled to know.

Obligated to act.

Duty to protect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
True. Get tired of hearing, "I don't have the time..." as an excuse. 🙄 Then, when offering explanations, constantly getting push back because they refuse to believe what they have not seen or discovered for themselves Or worse, if they haven't heard it on TV. 😱 😜
04:38 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
28 September, 12:09
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
My main normie old friend from back in the day who's trying to come to some kind of grip on what's really going on (at least he listens to me 'some' and occasionally asks questions out of the blue) always (I suspect) checks in with the fact checkers first which stops him from going any further.

He did realize and admit not long ago how the mainstream press all have the exact same talking points which I suspect will be a major crack in the wall once he's seen enough of it.