Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"In regards to “Grieving in ways we never had to”… I recently (for the first time admittedly) read Lamentations in the Bible. I take religion with a grain of understanding people get it wrong, including me, however I broke down in tears reading it because clearly, spiritual, man-kind has been here before. Culturally, we’ve been at the Vanity Fair for the last century… party, party, party at the Gasby’s till someone’s floating in the pool face down, oh well, next distraction … but now, NOW our whole culture is about to experience MOURNING for the first time on a global level. Time to knit some sack cloth- it will be the new “IT ITEM” for Fall…. not to be a downer, just noting it’s seems to be a reappearing, natural, even normal, part of our existence that we’ve been blindly putting off for quite some time. The oneness of healing comes after we mourn together ❤️ Anons have open arms, open channels, bracing for impact." — private email, shared with permission.
06:22 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 July, 10:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Respectfully Sir...

Father God Creator YHVH
AND
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus
Ain't A Religion...

Father God Creator YHVH
AND
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus
ARE A Reality.

Christianity Is Not A Religion...
Christianity IS A Reality!

The Old Testament WAS For An
Example For Us To Learn To Walk
This Flesh Realm. The Old And New Testaments With Christ Is To Walk Reality Through ALL The Teaching And Instructions.

In The First Earth Age, We Together Dwelled Here With Father God Creator YHVH AND Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus.
Then Lucifer Decided To Convince One Third To Help Him Overthrow "Katabolé" God's Throne. Those Lucifer Followers Walking Terra Firma Now ARE The Reason Why We ARE IN The Flesh 2nd Earth Age Today.

You Are Blessed With Great Knowledge...
Keep Digging.

In Repentance IN ALL Things
Through Christ Jesus,
Ask Father God To Show You The Questions You May Have.

Buckle Up In Jesus Name!💕🙏💕👍💕🌼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 July, 10:28
With the Acknowledgment that there is no escaping the situation that Martin described, and we going to need to brace ourselves for what's coming and pray like there's no tomorrow, I'm still holding out for some kind of antidote or cure for the vax.
We need to get this thing over with the deep state do we can get off their roller coaster of constant diversions and regain our national focus again (If we've ever had it to begin with).
Of all the elephants in the room vax is the biggest.
President Trump will eventually have to address this issue and be honest with the American people about it.
Are med beds real?
There's going to come a time when 'climate change' ain't going to hold up as an excuse any longer.
And what about what Q was saying about the military is the cure? Do they have something that can help these MILLIONS of people who appear to be doomed to an early grave?
I sure hope the 'plan' took these things into account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 01:29
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Agree 100%

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
27 July, 09:44
Unfortunately, religion has been a detriment to people who seek to have a relationship with God. made up rules and lukewarm pastors who should be a part of bringing the Good News of Jesus's love for mankind have fallen away and been replaced with showbiz religion to get numbers of people into the churches and more money rolling in while people have been searching around in the dark trying to find their way..(not all churches, before anyone gets mad at me). talking to Jesus is something we can all do. He wants and encourages us to come to Him. He'll come to you where you're at if you open up and start talking. our relationship with God is truly our own and is a wonderful relationship to have.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 July, 09:37
Thank you, its like you put my thoughts, my heart into beautiful words. 💜🕊✝

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 July, 09:30
I am a very religious person. God comes into our lives through suffering and this is one of the most important things that we can do. It is when we are so filled with grief and we hit the floor with our knees that we finally empty ourselves enough to feel His presence. Funerals are one of the holiest places because God is fully present, even if someone is angry at Him for the loss.

The medicine (suffering) that we dread the most is the medicine that we need the most.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sidewalk Prophets - Keep Making Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Join us for the Live Stream Anthology (April 2 through May 7). We'll be playing the "Something Different" album from front to back, and sharing the stories ...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 July, 11:07
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I didn’t write it!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
27 July, 08:48
if what ive heard is true and we regain memory of our past, a collective mourning, indeed. we are entering a new, we’ve not reached before. i think we have, gotten to this specific spot and have been thrown back, many times and are almost holding our breath, with the traumas weve experienced, in this spot, in history. no more! this time, we all move forward, together.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 July, 08:23
Because of the "field I'm in".. and because of the research on some of the children' I've seen......... When the reality of EVERYTHING hit me.. I was in serious mourning for about 2 weeks. ... It is massive.

I suffer little patience for those still in denial... although I try.

I still allow time to grieve my personal losses, and adjustments.. but there is too much work for me personally to do right now.

I have to temper the anger, frustration, and even feeling the humiliation I've suffered... with a focus on moving forward.

We' must be there for the rest.............
We must.
#GodIsWithUs

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 July, 07:58
The great apostasy and thus, the falling away begins... Birth pains are getting stronger. A third will turn away from our Lord many being deceived.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 July, 07:52
Im ready to mourn and ready to heal. Ive been a broken man at times. I have made mistakes, sometimes the same one over and over. I have repented and asked for foregiveness from God many times. Why he answers me everytine I do not know. These last two years have brought me closer to God. I am so grateful for him listening to me even though i am not a perfect man

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 July, 07:21

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 07:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏
t/s 07:21 > 1
Good Morning VK

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 07:18
We have been so cavalier about life & death for far too long & humanities reintroduction to the undiluted emotion of grief is going to be a hard stop on all fronts. Global mourning is going to be unavoidable and seemingly unbearable.
I had read of wailing in the Bible many times and always just took it for really REALLY sad crying. You know, crying is crying…isn’t it?
I was speaking with my neighbor in our drive after feeding my dogs one morning and my husband drives up & joins us. After a minute, he mentions our daughter called him & told him she just got her Covid shot. He didn’t have a clue what he dumped on me. After making certain he said what he said my hands came up & I said I had to go inside. I made it to the house with them watching me & as soon as I closed the door & was alone, it came from somewhere deep inside me, the sound wasn’t human. It was loud & violent, convulsing my whole body. Scared me & my little dogs. It didn’t stop….for hours, alone wailing.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 July, 08:00
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have no words.... Im so sorry.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 08:10
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This was early summer of last year. I am in a much better place. But the grief lasted for months. Alone is when I wept, because none of my people appreciated what had really happened. God is sufficient... that I can promise. And his children are about to get a refresher course on that!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
27 July, 07:39
What happened to 66,512,222 people in the EU during 2020? Before the vax. I know a lot of older people in nursing homes died in Spain, there was 5G towers placed near them.

Same in northern Italy, older people with more than one health problem had been given 'flu' jabs prior to the #Plandemic and 5G was installed.

Did people stop having babies? Usually when people have to stay at home, more pregnancies occur but there was no vax in 2020.

Surely this is wrong?

https://facts4eu.org/news/...

The figures for 20/21 appear to be correct, the preceding years don't match. Has the EU cooked the figures in this chart?

https://ec.europa.eu/euros...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 July, 08:02
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
interesting. …..lets not forget about the Med crossings from africa and middle east which makes the 660k loss even more questionable.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 July, 07:01
much of the bible is allegorically explained. so it is timeless in its visionary. "Sack cloth" is what God's people wear inside but shows outside. No one can fully understand these teachings without a mentor, a guide, a today prophet. Overstanding is the depth of "under"standing.

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
27 July, 06:49
Thank you so much for sharing a private email Martin and friend. A poignant, yet somehow encouraging and hopeful message for us all.....

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 July, 06:49
❤️perfectly stated.

a lot of people need to hear/read this

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 06:45
🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 July, 06:29
im going to read it