Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 July, 06:22
"In regards to “Grieving in ways we never had to”… I recently (for the first time admittedly) read Lamentations in the Bible. I take religion with a grain of understanding people get it wrong, including me, however I broke down in tears reading it because clearly, spiritual, man-kind has been here before. Culturally, we’ve been at the Vanity Fair for the last century… party, party, party at the Gasby’s till someone’s floating in the pool face down, oh well, next distraction … but now, NOW our whole culture is about to experience MOURNING for the first time on a global level. Time to knit some sack cloth- it will be the new “IT ITEM” for Fall…. not to be a downer, just noting it’s seems to be a reappearing, natural, even normal, part of our existence that we’ve been blindly putting off for quite some time. The oneness of healing comes after we mourn together ❤️ Anons have open arms, open channels, bracing for impact." — private email, shared with permission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
What happened to 66,512,222 people in the EU during 2020? Before the vax. I know a lot of older people in nursing homes died in Spain, there was 5G towers placed near them.

Same in northern Italy, older people with more than one health problem had been given 'flu' jabs prior to the #Plandemic and 5G was installed.

Did people stop having babies? Usually when people have to stay at home, more pregnancies occur but there was no vax in 2020.

Surely this is wrong?

https://facts4eu.org/news/...

The figures for 20/21 appear to be correct, the preceding years don't match. Has the EU cooked the figures in this chart?

https://ec.europa.eu/euros...
07:39 AM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 July, 08:02
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
interesting. …..lets not forget about the Med crossings from africa and middle east which makes the 660k loss even more questionable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
27 July, 08:48
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Of course the facts4eu chart takes into account the UK population up to January 2020, but still is declining once that is removed.

The UK left the EU at the end of 31 January 2020 CET (11 p.m. GMT). This began a transition period that ended on 31 December 2020 CET (11 p.m. GMT), during which the UK and EU negotiated their future relationship.

The eurostat chart doesn't account for the UK ever having been part of the eu!

"Prior to 2021, the United Kingdom saw over six million applications for residency from EU citizens. This was almost double the number claimed by the EU and by the Cameron government prior to the 2016 Referendum."