Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 July, 06:22
"In regards to “Grieving in ways we never had to”… I recently (for the first time admittedly) read Lamentations in the Bible. I take religion with a grain of understanding people get it wrong, including me, however I broke down in tears reading it because clearly, spiritual, man-kind has been here before. Culturally, we’ve been at the Vanity Fair for the last century… party, party, party at the Gasby’s till someone’s floating in the pool face down, oh well, next distraction … but now, NOW our whole culture is about to experience MOURNING for the first time on a global level. Time to knit some sack cloth- it will be the new “IT ITEM” for Fall…. not to be a downer, just noting it’s seems to be a reappearing, natural, even normal, part of our existence that we’ve been blindly putting off for quite some time. The oneness of healing comes after we mourn together ❤️ Anons have open arms, open channels, bracing for impact." — private email, shared with permission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
With the Acknowledgment that there is no escaping the situation that Martin described, and we going to need to brace ourselves for what's coming and pray like there's no tomorrow, I'm still holding out for some kind of antidote or cure for the vax.
We need to get this thing over with the deep state do we can get off their roller coaster of constant diversions and regain our national focus again (If we've ever had it to begin with).
Of all the elephants in the room vax is the biggest.
President Trump will eventually have to address this issue and be honest with the American people about it.
Are med beds real?
There's going to come a time when 'climate change' ain't going to hold up as an excuse any longer.
And what about what Q was saying about the military is the cure? Do they have something that can help these MILLIONS of people who appear to be doomed to an early grave?
I sure hope the 'plan' took these things into account.
10:28 AM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 01:29
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396