Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 July, 06:22
"In regards to “Grieving in ways we never had to”… I recently (for the first time admittedly) read Lamentations in the Bible. I take religion with a grain of understanding people get it wrong, including me, however I broke down in tears reading it because clearly, spiritual, man-kind has been here before. Culturally, we’ve been at the Vanity Fair for the last century… party, party, party at the Gasby’s till someone’s floating in the pool face down, oh well, next distraction … but now, NOW our whole culture is about to experience MOURNING for the first time on a global level. Time to knit some sack cloth- it will be the new “IT ITEM” for Fall…. not to be a downer, just noting it’s seems to be a reappearing, natural, even normal, part of our existence that we’ve been blindly putting off for quite some time. The oneness of healing comes after we mourn together ❤️ Anons have open arms, open channels, bracing for impact." — private email, shared with permission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
We have been so cavalier about life & death for far too long & humanities reintroduction to the undiluted emotion of grief is going to be a hard stop on all fronts. Global mourning is going to be unavoidable and seemingly unbearable.
I had read of wailing in the Bible many times and always just took it for really REALLY sad crying. You know, crying is crying…isn’t it?
I was speaking with my neighbor in our drive after feeding my dogs one morning and my husband drives up & joins us. After a minute, he mentions our daughter called him & told him she just got her Covid shot. He didn’t have a clue what he dumped on me. After making certain he said what he said my hands came up & I said I had to go inside. I made it to the house with them watching me & as soon as I closed the door & was alone, it came from somewhere deep inside me, the sound wasn’t human. It was loud & violent, convulsing my whole body. Scared me & my little dogs. It didn’t stop….for hours, alone wailing.
07:18 AM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 08:10
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This was early summer of last year. I am in a much better place. But the grief lasted for months. Alone is when I wept, because none of my people appreciated what had really happened. God is sufficient... that I can promise. And his children are about to get a refresher course on that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 July, 01:58
💖✨🙏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 July, 08:00
I have no words.... Im so sorry.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 07:25
I was about to write a comment & then this flashed up on my phone so I’ll share this 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
27 July, 09:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Oh, so many hugs to you right now. But do not manifest it. She doesn't have to take the other shots. She can detox, listen to frequencies, be proactive. Praying for your daughter and your family! God bless you and keep you all safe!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 July, 09:20
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I got the same notification this morning in my email 🙏🏻