Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 July, 06:22
"In regards to “Grieving in ways we never had to”… I recently (for the first time admittedly) read Lamentations in the Bible. I take religion with a grain of understanding people get it wrong, including me, however I broke down in tears reading it because clearly, spiritual, man-kind has been here before. Culturally, we’ve been at the Vanity Fair for the last century… party, party, party at the Gasby’s till someone’s floating in the pool face down, oh well, next distraction … but now, NOW our whole culture is about to experience MOURNING for the first time on a global level. Time to knit some sack cloth- it will be the new “IT ITEM” for Fall…. not to be a downer, just noting it’s seems to be a reappearing, natural, even normal, part of our existence that we’ve been blindly putting off for quite some time. The oneness of healing comes after we mourn together ❤️ Anons have open arms, open channels, bracing for impact." — private email, shared with permission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mareez Newqd @NewQd
Thank you so much for sharing a private email Martin and friend. A poignant, yet somehow encouraging and hopeful message for us all.....
06:49 AM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewQd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mareez Newqd, click on at the bottom under it