Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
So, i work at my local GOLD & SILVER - Coin & jewelry shop. awesome place…. but it feels like im living in the twillight zone!!! We are so dead. this month has been our slowest month since i started here! its insane! ALL I HEAR IS BUY GOLD & SILVER. but i must be living in an echo chamber bc im sure not seeing any increse in business. I really have no clue how the financial crash is gonna manifest into this reality. its as if NOBODY IS AWARE. link nothing has trickled down to this level of life. The only people that seem aware of whats to come are some of our regulars. But theres alot that have no clue, they are just into collecting🫤 i red pill the ones that will listen, but this is so strange…. empty store… and we were slammed in spring now dead this entire month.
04:33 PM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 July, 10:42
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Has anyone looked into the physical gold and or silver IRA's?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
26 July, 08:57
I have a feeling that most people buy online. I know I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
26 July, 07:55
I've bought my metals on eBay from metals exchanges, I would think that the brick & mortar stores would be very high in price. I wonder if others who are tapped into buying metals are just doing the same thing and buying online?

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
26 July, 04:10
if u listen to podcasts they are all selling gold and
basically some threaten and laugh if u dont have gold etc they are making lots of money from selling it i survive from week to week cant afford gold and one they laugh at so i guess i will be living outside the bubble to me it seems like another cult another elite group but if u look at these podcasters they are rich already and they use general flynn

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 July, 12:12
most buy from the paytriot scammers i bet

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
25 July, 07:33
Everyone is broke thanks to the evil cabal.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 July, 07:19
It’s like that in many stores here. Just empty.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 July, 06:45
I was buying silver as fast as I could over a year ago. I no longer have ‘extra’ money laying around and if I take any out of my brokerage account they hit me with taxes on it. Pisses me off. IRS still owes me 2800. from 2020! 🤬

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 07:10
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
i know exactly how you feel. were waiting on a ton of money from the government from back taxes… now going back 10 years and money they took from a medical lawsuit bc they made a mistake and said they were owed the money and we had already paid them off. they owe us approximately $40,000 and my husband had major shoulder surgery and we need it now badly. I look at all the gold and silver all day long but cant afford it right now. i try and buy at least some junk silver when i can or 50$ here and there but cant buy like i used to at all. i feel like this is temporary though and there will major blessings for all of us in the near future. just holding the line til then. ❤️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 July, 06:31
Price drop from $26 to $18 in a few months on spot silver; I bought all mine in the 20's. At this point, not buying; just waiting to sell or hang onto. I can see why it might be slow, but it is an excellent time for Buyers! Crypto too convoluted for me at this time - maybe easier to buy and own in the future; so crossing fingers on RV, AMC & Silver.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 July, 09:11
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
i a right there with you come on RV but mostly i just want to see our Republic restored i am so tired of info and disinfo accross the board lets destroy the media and take back the turth and our great country.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 July, 09:11
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
i a right there with you come on RV but mostly i just want to see our Republic restored i am so tired of info and disinfo accross the board lets destroy the media and take back the turth and our great country.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 July, 06:22
What state is it?
If I was to buy, would you get a commission?
What is your sell price on 50 Canadian Maple leafs (silver).
I am sincere in this... Let me know.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 07:17
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i already left the shop for the day, but i can let you know tomorrow:) i am the jewelry manager that deals with all the jewelry coming in or going out to be melted down, and then all the Jewerly going up for resale. But i would be more than happy to help ya and check tomorrow on the maples. we are in Crown Point, Indiana.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 07:22
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Here is the link to our ebay store just in case you wanted to check it out https://www.ebay.com/str/t...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 July, 06:20
Looks like a cool place!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 July, 06:01
The price is interesting low now.
I think there is ignorance about precious metals.
Two years ago I bought silver when I learned about nesara/gesara. Still underway...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 July, 05:52
Everyone is broke trying to pay their bills and have enough leftover to buy, food, gas, and ammo.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 July, 06:25
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Darlene Sully @JDSully
25 July, 05:48
Don't worry it will be busy again soon.
Wait for it, because it's going to get really crazy.
September I feel will be a huge month.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 05:47
Lotta times soon as its summer, and kids get out of school, folks will do other stuff, that crosses lots of places, regardless of what is sold. Then usually when they go back to school, that is when they have more time. WHICH we all know the schools SUCK but marketing wise, I have found that to be the case in many sectors. Just my own observations.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 05:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i agree

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 July, 05:45
God BLESS your business. It will be incredible very soon. Many have been low in funds, having been illegally fired, businesses shuttered... i have had to buy 12 cans of baby formula & help family. Blessings are on their way for us all.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 05:48
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Thank you so much & yes you are right. its also vacation season and theres alot of people using there extra money for that. everything is just so expensive. Im bracing for when there will be people lined iup out the door! lol 🤷‍♀️ Blessings to you ❤️

suZy Connolly @suZq14
25 July, 05:44
everyones buying XRP

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 July, 05:42
sounds like a good time to buy 😋

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 05:44
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
yes!! https://www.ebay.com/str/t... Spread The WORD! lol

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 05:40
THANK GOD WE STILL HAVE GOOD SALES ON OUR Ebay Store. if anyone is interested https://www.ebay.com/str/t...