Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 04:33
So, i work at my local GOLD & SILVER - Coin & jewelry shop. awesome place…. but it feels like im living in the twillight zone!!! We are so dead. this month has been our slowest month since i started here! its insane! ALL I HEAR IS BUY GOLD & SILVER. but i must be living in an echo chamber bc im sure not seeing any increse in business. I really have no clue how the financial crash is gonna manifest into this reality. its as if NOBODY IS AWARE. link nothing has trickled down to this level of life. The only people that seem aware of whats to come are some of our regulars. But theres alot that have no clue, they are just into collecting🫤 i red pill the ones that will listen, but this is so strange…. empty store… and we were slammed in spring now dead this entire month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 July, 05:42
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
sounds like a good time to buy 😋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
yes!! https://www.ebay.com/str/t... Spread The WORD! lol
05:44 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Orange Girl @Orangegirl1981
27 July, 09:30
I got some wonderful silver and gold jewelry yesterday. Thank you for sharing the link!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 July, 06:40
I think my Cousin may have shown me
this link the other day! 🤣. He lives in Rensselaer IN! Our entire family is from Rensselaer!

A Billionaire here in Tx just bought 50 Million worth of Gold & Silver. HUGE Transactions like that are about to drain the Metals market. Make sure you stay safe. People will want what they can’t have! 😬

Do you have any Silver Eagles? I will look on your link.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 July, 05:57
buy range is for VK is 15-1600 for Gold. now and later sounds good to me 🍯💧

Eileen Irene @EileenIrene
25 July, 05:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isn’t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact, soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com