Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 04:33
So, i work at my local GOLD & SILVER - Coin & jewelry shop. awesome place…. but it feels like im living in the twillight zone!!! We are so dead. this month has been our slowest month since i started here! its insane! ALL I HEAR IS BUY GOLD & SILVER. but i must be living in an echo chamber bc im sure not seeing any increse in business. I really have no clue how the financial crash is gonna manifest into this reality. its as if NOBODY IS AWARE. link nothing has trickled down to this level of life. The only people that seem aware of whats to come are some of our regulars. But theres alot that have no clue, they are just into collecting🫤 i red pill the ones that will listen, but this is so strange…. empty store… and we were slammed in spring now dead this entire month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
God BLESS your business. It will be incredible very soon. Many have been low in funds, having been illegally fired, businesses shuttered... i have had to buy 12 cans of baby formula & help family. Blessings are on their way for us all.
05:45 PM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenWarrior in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 05:48
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Thank you so much & yes you are right. its also vacation season and theres alot of people using there extra money for that. everything is just so expensive. Im bracing for when there will be people lined iup out the door! lol 🤷‍♀️ Blessings to you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396