Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 04:33
So, i work at my local GOLD & SILVER - Coin & jewelry shop. awesome place…. but it feels like im living in the twillight zone!!! We are so dead. this month has been our slowest month since i started here! its insane! ALL I HEAR IS BUY GOLD & SILVER. but i must be living in an echo chamber bc im sure not seeing any increse in business. I really have no clue how the financial crash is gonna manifest into this reality. its as if NOBODY IS AWARE. link nothing has trickled down to this level of life. The only people that seem aware of whats to come are some of our regulars. But theres alot that have no clue, they are just into collecting🫤 i red pill the ones that will listen, but this is so strange…. empty store… and we were slammed in spring now dead this entire month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 July, 06:45
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I was buying silver as fast as I could over a year ago. I no longer have ‘extra’ money laying around and if I take any out of my brokerage account they hit me with taxes on it. Pisses me off. IRS still owes me 2800. from 2020! 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
i know exactly how you feel. were waiting on a ton of money from the government from back taxes… now going back 10 years and money they took from a medical lawsuit bc they made a mistake and said they were owed the money and we had already paid them off. they owe us approximately $40,000 and my husband had major shoulder surgery and we need it now badly. I look at all the gold and silver all day long but cant afford it right now. i try and buy at least some junk silver when i can or 50$ here and there but cant buy like i used to at all. i feel like this is temporary though and there will major blessings for all of us in the near future. just holding the line til then. ❤️
07:10 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it