Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 July, 04:33
So, i work at my local GOLD & SILVER - Coin & jewelry shop. awesome place…. but it feels like im living in the twillight zone!!! We are so dead. this month has been our slowest month since i started here! its insane! ALL I HEAR IS BUY GOLD & SILVER. but i must be living in an echo chamber bc im sure not seeing any increse in business. I really have no clue how the financial crash is gonna manifest into this reality. its as if NOBODY IS AWARE. link nothing has trickled down to this level of life. The only people that seem aware of whats to come are some of our regulars. But theres alot that have no clue, they are just into collecting🫤 i red pill the ones that will listen, but this is so strange…. empty store… and we were slammed in spring now dead this entire month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 July, 05:52
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Everyone is broke trying to pay their bills and have enough leftover to buy, food, gas, and ammo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 July, 07:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
25 July, 07:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
lol. plus the food prices being out of control