UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 July, 01:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.
11:52 PM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
24 July, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They're stubbornly holding on to something that no longer exists.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 July, 12:16
We have some bumps but after its smooth sailing. The Light Wins In The End. Believe. Its not called the Great Awakening for nothin.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
LOTR The Two Towers - The Tales That Really Mattered... - YouTube

Sam's speech in Osgiliath, at the end of the Two Towers. (HD Blu-ray)Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be ...

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 July, 02:55
THE COMEBACK IS ALWAYS STRONGER THAN THE SETBACK!

George ~

We are all hurting in some way/s. Don’t give up!!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
24 July, 06:00
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
wow these words hit me like a bullet. AWESOME perfect timing

Mary Lennox @Veritable
20 July, 01:51
Just musing.
I wonder about that term sleeping. Are there really that many people blissfully unaware of something not quite right, or are there people who choose to be willfully blind and ignorant? I know some people who have awakened and done some research and have changed their stance. I also know people who know something isn't right, but for them to change their mindset means an undoing of their sense of self so they cling to their ideologies.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 July, 10:28
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
glad you brought that up. i’ve talked with a freind who just this week is convinced we’ve been “bamboozled” by the vaccines by pharma and her daughter is convinced her illness and hospitalization is related. Interestingly, she was always open to everyone having the right to thier own decisions. but i also know people who are digging in. i’ve been thinking a lot about those who just won’t give in to admit they were wrong.. and therefore wrong about how they shamed and alienated those of us who didn’t play along. I think those will be the ones who will be hardest to flip, perhaps based on not wanting to admit guilt and pride.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
21 July, 12:34
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
I think it is a long process. I started to wake up after 9/11. I never believed that storyline but I wouldn't discover David Icke until 2010. It is has been 12 years of studying alternative news and information. Until January of 2021, I thought I was pretty awake on many topics like mind control, government projects, aliens, geoengineering, etc. My sister was busy talking about clones, DUMBS, and JFK Jr. being alive at the end of 2020. I thought she had lost her mind. We all have levels of awareness and I don't believe anyone just wakes up overnight. Literally our whole world has been created for us. Most everything we think is truth is a lie. It is a lot to come to terms with.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
20 July, 12:49
Rip off the band-aid and take over the tv and this shit will get resolved otherwise were wainting for ever . just saying

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
24 July, 05:25
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
1000% agree

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
Rip off the band-aid and take over the tv and this shit will get resolved otherwise were wainting for ever . just saying

Pissed Patriot @Fooked

Pissed Patriot @Fooked

Pissed Patriot @Fooked

Guin Evere @Guinevere
20 July, 10:56
The U.S. hasn't been pushed to the brink. I think that will be the only thing that wakes the sleepers up. Look at Sri Lanka. I don't want it to look like that but Americans are too comfortable. They haven't had to fight like many countries and groups (truckers, farmers, etc.) around the world.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 July, 02:57
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
🇺🇸 hasn’t hit rock bottom yet…soon.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 July, 10:39
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
yep..amen

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 July, 09:50
I watched and read yesterday, a local to my area facebook group, totally rip apart a couple people who were trying to wake them up. I knew it was no use to even get involved, it was like demons coming in for a feast of a fresh kill.
It started after the explosion at the Hoover dam, these people were posting the list of the satanic sites and trying to use this incident to explain to people what is going on..... it was horrible, the comments made me sick. It is going to take something big to wake these people up.

Time Travel @369travel
20 July, 08:54
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
yeah this happened to me too. on Facebook. mentioned the word antifa on a high school friends post where they were accusing 45s followers of being nazis. accusing me of being too "white" ( my relatives were on the trail of tears, i am Cherokee). she ripped me to pieces then blocked me. there are tons willingly not facing the truth

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
20 July, 10:27
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
don’t forget that their are professional trolls that are stirring up problems on these posts…

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 July, 09:50
They will go as far as they are allowed to go and forge on with their goal. The people need to wake up. How far are the sleepers going to let them go. How far will it take before they see?
These sleepers are the indignant ones, the ones who wont want to admit that they were wrong. They will just build a thicker wall if they are confronted with the truth in a way that makes them feel even more of an idiot! We need to softly softly bombard fb, insta, twit etc with subtle but obvious (kind/positive) awakening memes!
Plant a short sharp question in their minds ..... that they can't help but wonder about. Plant the seed.
I have learned to converse kindly on the subject. Just answer their questions whilst leaving them with another. It works ... they ask more questons .... you know, we have all the answers. As long as we come from a place of compassion for their ignorance (It's not their fault - they've just been sucked in) Remember love is the answer.
WE need to wake the sleepers

Neanderthal S27 @s27
20 July, 09:28

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
20 July, 09:27
Maybe if you make it a little more obvious. People are ready

Guin Evere @Guinevere
20 July, 10:59
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
We have past the point of obvious. If the last 2 years haven't woken people up, it is going to take something massive.

144 144 @144
20 July, 09:11
Yes. We need better than .001% to wake up to the fact viruses do not exist, colds and flus (More intense colds) are a beneficial purge of an imbalance that preceded them, Gain of Function is a virus lie fail safe to keep the pharma snake oil campaign afloat, and so-called "Biolabs" are but a convenient money laundering scheme for the wicked.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
20 July, 08:33
Is progress dependent on the people waking up or is their awakening something that would just make it all easier to navigate?

Imo, the people are primed for it, an event/arrest or two would go a long way toward thwarting the conspiracy labels.

No demands or anything like that here. Just saying that it feels like all they need is a push. Then we’d be cooking with gas…

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 July, 08:26
... so many!!! At least, that's what my own personal experience tells me. I'm so very grateful to be able to be around (if only in the online world) people who remind me, that I'm not alone in my thinking in this regard.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 July, 08:59
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
YOU are not alone...🤗 We are in this together... 💞💗
I find it helps to be near Animals, they seem to know what were all going through... they make really good listeners too😜.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
20 July, 08:00
3 years to accept the truth

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 July, 07:10
Reposting this. Relevant.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 July, 07:09
Agree 100%. Many awake & awakening, but many just don't see it.

Difficult to understand. Difficult to watch. Difficult not to grab them & shake them... WTFU!!!!

I spoke with a spoke with a neighbor yesterday, told me 2 of his children just got terribly sick with Covid in spite of being 4X vaxxed... because this variant is unpredictable.

I just looked at him & thought... How do you not see something wrong with getting vaccinated 4X against a sickness & still getting sick?

Guin Evere @Guinevere
20 July, 12:23
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Maybe you needed to stay that. Just plant a seed with a question.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
20 July, 06:55
when will MSM start telling the truth? I believe to many people are still asleep and will not wake up until the media and newspapers are either shut down or come out and tell people they have lied! my spouse is still asleep and i try and tell things and he thinks i am crazy!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
20 July, 06:38
Those that I know that are asleep will never snap out of it. They hate Trump so bad and hate conservatives so bad, that nothing will change their mind. They turn on the tv and are brainwashed by MSM. MSM telling the truth is the only chance to get them to see.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 July, 06:31
tell them time to wake the F up!
its getting kinda 🥱😴

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 July, 05:15
Is imagining like manifesting?

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 July, 08:12
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Great question so glad you asked.

Do we have an ability to have a superpower through divine intervention?

I believe in the Holy Spirit.

I do not understand the evil that is allowed and I never understood any explanation for it being allowed.

You have the answer in your question.

I believe with God’s help our imagination works to manifest Great Works.

Evil works the same way but goes into self and the opposite direction.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 July, 08:22
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
You need to start out small. Manifest something you need.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 July, 03:53

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 02:21
So @vincentkennedy what are we doing wrong thats not waking them quick enough?

Unless some major truth bombs and justice drop, what is going to shake them awake?

How many more babies and kids are going to suffer due to brainwashed parents and carers?

I know a psych (who is awake) and he has said he has never seen the incidences of mental health issues as he has been seeing over the last year or so, people who have been managing for years are falling in a heap, the violence (and thoughts of) towards others is increasing, he said he is just in disbelief at what he is seeing.

It is hard not to worry it will get worse, especially when I dont live in a safe place if the shtf big time and I have kids to protect against evil that already exists here that will explode when things hit breaking point.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
20 July, 01:36
Jack Nicholson - You can't handle the truth - YouTube

Jack Nicholson delivers this world-famous line.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
20 July, 08:12
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 July, 01:08
No Coincidence this just appeared on my TS feed.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
20 July, 09:38
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 July, 01:01
VK as you said..they will not wake until MSM comes down. WELL why didnt Q take that down first? They screwed up....so now we ALL suffer ungodly things and the loss of family and friends. I disagree with this all. Q came up with a shitty plan.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 July, 03:56
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Its a shitty plan yes
doubt they enjoy it.

understand it but don’t enjoy it

If we have another lockdown masks etc
most will comply.

peoples minds are all fooked up.

sometimes I wish they just rip the fookin band aid off.